✨Chapter Three✨

The blight then stood up and left the room with the wolf not to far away from her when she got down stairs she saw the wolf pawing at her and then tilting her head to the side. Amity knew what the wolf was trying to say and told her that she was going home, the wolf then put the witch on her  back and started walking through the woods. After a couple minutes  of walking through the woods the wolf stopped and started looking around cause she heard something moving around in a bush when the wolf heard where the sound was coming from she lunged towards it. When she saw who the person was she started to back up slowly while growling because she didn't know who this person was, Amity then came in front of the wolf to see who the wolf was growling at. When amity saw who it was she froze, the person that was standing in front of them was willow. "Willow! what are you doing out here?" amity said. " I was going to check on luz since she wasn't answering any of our calls, also who's the wolf in back of you." she said gesturing o the huge wolf in back of her. Amity then looked in back of her to see the wolf sitting down, she then turned back to willow and tells her everything that she knows about the wolf. After amity finished willow everything she stood their in aw, "so you're telling me this big wolf right here is Luz." Amity and the wolf nodded, willow then walked over to the wolf and hugged her tight as she could. After a few minutes she let go and started to walk back home knowing that her friend was ok in a way. Amity then claimed back onto the wolfs back and let the wolf walk her to her house but instead of walking the wolf ran to which amity held onto the wolf for dear life. They got to the blight manor in about 2 minutes at top the wolf then stopped staying in the woods so she wasn't seen, she then sat down so the blight could crawl off of  her back. Once the blight got off the wolf back she hugged her and thanked the wolf for taking her home, and then walked into her house waving at the wolf. The wolf watched the girl leave and then started sprinting back to the owl house going through the woods. When she got to the owl house she was surprised by the " talking bird tube" she growled at the bird then opened the door leaving the bird alone " geez you don't have to be mean about it" the bird tube said. Luz just growled again and then walked up the stairs and then decided to just go to sleep on the floor, not to soon later king came in the room and laid next to the wolf and feel asleep.

        In the morning 

 The wolf woke up  feeling something soft laying next to her the wolf moved her arm to see king laying next to  her, luz decided to lay back down and wait for the small demon wake up, about 2 hours later the little demon finally woke up and telling luz good morning and walking down stairs to the kitchen where eda and lilith were. The wolf then sat up and started to think and see if she could transform into a human. Luz then tried once but that didnt work, she then tried 5 more times until it worked. After the 10th try she finally got it she then stood up and walked to closest mirror and looked to see if she got everything, she groaned when she saw that she still had the wolf ears and tail, luz then stood up and grabbed a towl and walked into the bathroom and took a shower and brushed her teeth until she looked into the mirror and saw that instead of having her small tooth she has two long sharp fangs. Luz then left the bathroom and went into her room to change her clothes it was kinda hard for to put on pants since she now has a tail, after she finished getting  dressed she walked down stairs and into the kitchen. "Hey kid, like the new style " Eda said, " uh thanks Eda also will I be able to go to school?" Luz asked. "I dont know can you control that form of yours." Eda asked. Luz then nodded her head saying " I can control it I promise." said luz . Eda the sighed and said "Fine as long as you can control that wolf form of yours than you can start going back to school next week ( ok I noticed that I haven't been putting the dates down but right now in the story its a monday.) luz nodded her and then walked out of the room and went upstairs. Luz decided to walk through the woods since she didn't have anything to do and she couldn't call her friends since they where in school at the time.

( Hooty is gonna pull you into something I  like to call a time skip to one week later)

           Luz woke up early in the morning to get ready for school, after luz finished doing everything she needed to she went down stairs an started to cook breakfest. ( yes i did make it to where luz can cook) After about 30 minutes Eda and king came down stairs and into kitchen both yawning "morning luz" Eda said, "morning , come sit down I made breakfest." Luz said putting down 3 different plates down. One for king, one for Eda, and one more plate for Lilith for when she woke up, luz then grabbed her plate and started to eat her food. When luz finished eating she put her plate in the sink and washed the dishes, when she finished she got her bag, left the house and then stated to walk to Hexside. When she got there she saw her friends siting on the stairs talking to each other, "Hey guys" luz said, "Hey luz " the three friends said in unison, they all started talking to each other. A few minutes later luz heard someone walking up to the group she then turned around to see a 3 eyed bitch walk towards them " hey luz-er" bosha said.

 Alright im gonna end it here im going to tell you that the next chapter may get a bit violent you guys should know what I mean by that so yeah tysm for reading.

words 1111