One-shot

Ok this one is like a second part since the same person that requested the last one-shot suggested a part two which I have no problem with but except for in this one we are gonna skip 7 years and I added a new character to this and her name is azura child of lumity don't ask how she was made um we are just gonna say that she was made by magic.

             Luz and amity were sitting down in their living room with their daughter azura who was now 5 years old she was a half witch both human and witch like luz she had brown hair like luz and gold eyes like amity. They were watching some kind of kids show that azura liked to watch, luz then got  call on her scroll so she left the room and went into the kitchen to answer it. Not even a couple seconds later amity heard someone go rushing up the stairs to which she assumed was luz and ten saw luz stop before she ran out the house she said "I'll be right back, be good for mommy azura" and then ran out of the house  and flew off to where ever she had to go.

Azura then turned towards amity and said "Mom can we go see grandma and grandpa" while smiling, amity was a bit confused because at the time she only knew her grandmothers Camila and Eda. "What do you mean grandpa" amity asked, "Your parents momma" azura said while smiling, amity was just sitting there looking into the unknown and whispered the words "my....parents", azura then walked out of the room and grabbed a picture of amity and her parents and showed it to the her and said "Yea them" while pointing at both of her parents.

Amity grabbed the picture from her daughter and putting it to the side and then picking azura up and sitting her down on her lap and said "we'll see but first we gotta see if its ok with mami ok" Azura nodded, "Well now that that's over who's ready for the tickle monster" amity said while looking at the girl in a menacing way Azura screamed playfully and jumped off of amity's lap and ran off while laughing "Hey get back here" amity said while standing up and chasing after the girl. After a couple minutes of chasing her around the house amity was finally able to grab her and pick her up and started to tickle azura.

"Ahh no stop get off" Azura said while trying to pull amity's hand off of her, "Not if you say you surrender" amity said still tickling her "N-never" Azura said , amity then walked into the living room and laid her down on the couch and instead of using one hand to tickle her she used both of her hands, Azura's giggling now turned into full blown laughter "Ok Ok I surrender I'm sorry please stop mom" Azura said still trying to get amity's hand amity's hand off "Good" amity said wile moving her hands.

Amity then looked outside and saw that luz was getting closer to the house amity turned back to Azura and said "You wanna prank mami" Azura nodded and amity picked azura and casted an invisible spell on the both of them and waited for luz to come in once she did she said "Guys im home" when she didn't get a response she was confused cause usually wen she got back home Azura would run up to her wanting a hug, luz ten closed the door and put her stuff down she ten went into the living room to see if they were there but of course she didn't see them but right before she went to check the next room amity and Azura popped up in front other and said "Boo", "Bwah" was all that luz was able to get out while falling to the floor.

Both of them laughed and walked over to luz "Oh harty har very funny guys" luz said while laughing a bit both of them stuck there tongues out at luz. Amity then put azura down and let her walk over to luz and then sit down on luz's stomach "We got you mami" Azura said luz sat up and kissed her on the head and said "Yea you got me you little rascal" azura then yawned  and laid her head down on luz's chest, "Looks like some ones tired, I'll be right back amity I'm gonna go take her to her bed" luz then stood up and walked up to Azura's room and laid her down on her bed and came back down stairs and walked over to the couch and sat down next to amity and pulled her close to herself.