✨Chapter twenty-six✨

Amity then came back from getting whatever it was she wanted and sat down on the other side of luz, luz grabbed her drink and aiuz moved back to where he was siting. Once amity finished eating they both stood up and amity went to throw her garbage and they both walked out of the place and walked back to the owl house. Luz walked upstairs and set all the clothes down and went back down and let amity go up and do whatever she wanted to do with the clothes that she'd just got. Luz looked down at aiuz and smiled and then picked him up.

"You wanna go for a little run buddy" luz asked, aiuz nodded luz put him back up on her shoulder and said "Amity I'll be back in a while, I'm taking aiuz with me". Once luz heard amity say OK she opened the door and walked into the woods, she then found a place to where she and aiuz could run around in without tripping over something or hurting themselves. She then took the griffin off of her shoulder and sat him down in the grass and shifted into her wolf form and looked down at the griffin and said "You ready" the griffin nodded and they both ran off in the same direction.

While they were running aiuz started to spread his wings out and luz had noticed so she'd slowed down a bit so he was still able to keep up with her and watched him and turning her head a couple times to make sure that she wouldn't bump into anything. At the first try of flying he went back down and luz had caught him to make sure that he didn't hurt himself, he tried again and fell at this point e gave up and just sat down on the floor and kept his head low. Luz smiled and walked over to the griffin and sat down next to him and brought her head down so she could be at eye level with him.

"Hey don't give up little buddy you got this you just gotta keep trying you'll get it" luz said confidently and looking at the griffin. Aiuz slowly lifted his head and cooed at the wolf and nudged her in the head happily luz laughed and stood back up waiting for the griffin to stand up. Once he stood up luz stared running and aiuz following close behind her, he then tried a couple more attempts aiuz was finally able to get his feet off of the ground. Luz barked at the griffin and smiled and continued to run with aiuz now flying right next to her.

After a couple minutes the both of them had got tired so luz laid down in the grass in aiuz aid down n the middle of luz's front paws. Luz put her head to the side of her paw and laid her head down, after a couple minutes luz over to aiuz to see that he'd fell asleep so she put him in her jaw and placed him onto her back and started to walk back to the owl house. When she got there she had hooty open the door and walked up into her room to see that amity sound asleep.

Luz grabbed auiz and laid him down next to amity and then laid down next to them herself while wrapping her tail around the two of the ad fell asleep. But little did luz know amity was actually up and was just acting like she was sleeping. Amity moved both of he hands and put one on aiuz's back and another on one of luz's ears "soft" amity mumbled while still petting both of them, "thanks" luz said, "wait wha I thought you where asleep how did you I'm so confused" amity said still confused.

Luz laughed and said "what you think I didn't know you were already up" at this point amity was a full tomato but she still kept her hands at the same places". Once amity was able to calm herself down she looked at luz "Where did you guys go anywhere when you left" amity asked, "Oh no where, just for a small run in the woods and I got aiuz to fly a bit" luz said amity looked a bit surprised "wait really" amity asked, luz nodded her head yes and looked down at the little griffin. Luz then used her paw to move his tail out of his face since it had somehow got on his face.

"At first he did feel like giving after messing up a couple time but after a couple minutes he decided to try it again and after a couple tries he was able to get it, then we continued to run around until we'd got tied and that's how he's like this now" luz said smiling, "aw it sound like someone has a soft spot for the little griffin" amity said smirking, luz did the same and said "well he isn't the only one I have a soft spot for" amity looked at her and said "well then who else does" luz smiled and sat up a bit and said "you" while pointing at amity.

Amity stood up walked over to luz and tackled luz to the girl, luz turned on her back instead of laying on her back, "you are a huge dork luz" amity said wile chuckling a bit luz let a fake gasp and said "I know" and stuck her tongue out at the girl. Amity put her hands on luz's cheeks and smiled "why do you do this to me" amity said, "do what, I'm not doing anything" luz said while making the cutest smile, "Omg luz stop" amity said while putting her hands over her eyes 'Titan help me'. Amity moved her hands from her face and looked at the wolf who was now just sticking her tongue out.   

Amity then laid her head down on luz's fluffy chest and snuggled closer to her 'Oh my titan this is the softest thing I have ever laid my head on, not even the pillows at my house are this soft' amity slowly fell asleep hugging the wolf.

And there we go another posted chapter thank you once again for reading my story. Bye

1054 words