✨Chapter forty✨

Once they got back amity had somehow fell asleep on luz's back even though it didn't even take them that long to get back, she then asked hooty to open the door and walked upstairs and into her room sliding both amity and aiuz onto the sleeping bag grabbing a folded blanket and laying it over the two before laying down herself. The next day both luz woke up and did everything that they needed to do and walked out out the house walking to hexside. Once they got there they talked to willow and gus for a couple minutes and then went class. 

They day was pretty uneventful for luz, Boscha was here that day and she saw luz since she had the same class as her around the end of the day but kept her distance from her not wanting to start anything since luz wanted her away from her. After all of luz's classes were over luz and amity walked back to the owl house "hey luz" amity said "yea amity" luz asked "im gonna go out for a while just so you know" amity said, luz was hesitant at first but then agreed and said "ok but please call me".

Amity nodded going upstairs to change her outfit before saying see ya later to luz and aiuz and leaving the house even though luz did say she could go she still had an unsettling feeling about this but left it alone hoping that nothing happens. While amity was walking she had encountered willow who said she was getting some stuff for her fathers and herself and let amity tag around for a while. Once willow was able to get everything she told amity her goodbye and left to go back home and amity decided to do the same since it was getting pretty late.

As amity was walking she started to et an unsettling feeling since it pretty dark now and no one was walking around, amity then felt something cover her mouth from behind amity tried to fight off the person but before she could all of her vision went black. When she woke back up she tried moving around but her hands and fingers were tied up she wasn't able to se her magic, she then tried to say something but her mouth was covered with tape. Amity looked around barely able to see anything since the room was almost pitch black the only light was the light over her head.

Amity then heard someone walking towards her so amity snapped her neck to the direction of the sound seeing two people walking towards her both having the same mask on "oh ho ho where's your strong werewolf now blight" one of the masked people said but amity noticed the voice easily "Boscha what do you want" amity asked as she glared at the masked figure.

Both of the took their mask off revealing both boscha and matt standing in front of her with some weird grin "oh nothing but a bit of revenge for what that  good for nothing mutt has done to us" matt answered. Amity kept glaring at the both of them and said "you won't get away with this, they will find me" "oh well then guess we are just gonna have to find out" boscha said as she walked up to amity and knocked her out. It was getting pretty late and amity still wasn't home and luz was freaking out. She had already called willow but she said that she had only saw her when she was out to get stuff for herself she even tried calling amity but every time she did she never picked up.

Eda was asleep and she didn't want to bother her at the moment so she got up and left the house looking for any sign of amity until she finally caught her scent mixed with another scent which she already knew who's scent it was. Luz growled as her eyes glowed a crimson red and she ran following the scent to a broken down house with a lock over the doors, luz used her claws to break the door down being sure not to be too loud sniffing out amity scent finally finding a door that was half open going down to the basement.

Luz slowly crept down the stairs not making too much noise and staying in the shadows with her eyes still glowing, as she walked down the stairs more she started to hear something that sounded like muffled cries as she made it to the final step there she was. It was amity in a chair with her hands tied down to it with bruises on her arms and one on her eye and a couple other injuries from other things making luz's blood boil. She then saw two people walk up to amity and kick the chair making it fall to the floor.

Boscha then stood over her about to grab her but before she could something sharp grabbed her arm and threw her away from amity, boscha looked around trying to find where the thing was until her eyes finally set on luz eyes scaring the hell out of her "oh shi-" before she could finish what she was saying she was thrown against the wall from a hard blow to the stomach knocking her out luz then turned around glaring at matt who was slowly walking backwards "h-hey I didn't mean for t-this to happen b-boscha forced me to join her" matt stuttered.

Luz rolled her eyes growling at the boy and saying "yea no I don't believe that" "w-wait what no I-I swear" luz charged into him punching him right in the face giving him a nose bleed and then grabbing his shoulders and slamming his head right into her knee making him fall to the ground groaning in pain. Luz walked in front of him going down on one knee and bent over him saying "if  ever catch you doing anything to anyone and I mean anyone ill kill you and boscha" she then stood back up straight and kicked him right in the face making his head fall limp to the floor making him pass out.

Luz then turned back to amity picking the chair up and taking the ties off of her hands and legs and standing right back up amity was still a bit scared since she could not see who she was due too the dim lighting stepping backwards away from her. Luz frowned and then said "its ok amity its just me I'm not gonna hurt you I promise" and right once amity heard luz's voice she teared up and walked back over to luz with shakey legs and pulled her into a tight hug crying her eyes out "shh shh shh its ok amity its alright I promise your safe now" luz said as she picked her up and walked out of the place and walking to the owl house feeling amity shake and sob a bit from time to time.

Ok guys that's it for now and by the time that I post this chapter it should be my birthday  since my birthday is on march 17th so I am turning 14 today and I'm still writing this story but I won't stop writing this cause even though it takes a while to write it actually makes me very happy to know that at least my story is getting noticed by so many great people so thank you all so much for reading this it means a lot. Bye

1262 words