✨Chapter thirty✨

After a couple of hours luz had woke up and tried to get out of amity's grasp so she could go to her room to grab something out of her room but amity didn't let go and mumbled the words "don't go .... please" luz rolled her eyes playfully and laid back down with the girl nd letting amity snuggle close to her once again and fall back asleep and purring. Luz gasped and awed at her before kissing her softly on the head and grabbing her phone from the table and looking through random things she then saw hoot enter the room and told luz that someone was at the door.

Luz nodded and sent the owl tube off and told amity to let her go and hat she would be right back and opened the door to see amity's mother standing in front of the door. Luz glared daggers at the women who was only about 2 inches taller since she was pretty short, "what do you want and why are you at my house" luz asked. Mrs.Blight looked at luz and said "I'm said to believe that my daughter amity is here" luz looked at her and said "she's not here so please leave before I make you"

Right once she finished saying that amity walked in back of her with her eyes still closed a bit and said "Luz whats taking you so long and who's at the door" amity looked back at her and smacked herself in the head "Out of all times you come now" luz said. Odalia looked at her in daughter in disgust and said "Amity Blight what do your think your doing with this mutt" amity fully opened her eyes to look at her mother and then hid in back of luz not wanting to meat her mothers gaze.

Luz growled and said "leave now and this is my last warning, I don't even get why you want her  back so much all you do is abuse her and force her to be something that she doesn't want to be" while still glaring daggers at the women and holing amity close to her with one of her arms. "She will come back with me and that's-" before she could speak again she was slapped hard in the face making her fall back to the floor luz let go of amity and walked out of the door and stood over her "I'm gonna say this one more time and the next time won't be so pleasant" luz said her eyes now glowing a crimson red color"

But this women just wasn't gonna give up so she pulled out some type of knife and cut luz on the side of her stomach making her stumble back a bit she then heard amity "Luz" and when she looked back at her she saw that the girl was now crying. The older blight then pushed past luz and went to grab amity and right once she saw amity flinch everything went black and she was no longer in control of herself.

Luz then walked towards the both of them letting out a bone chilling growl escape her throat making the older blight flinch a bit and turn around and letting go of amity and staring at the girl in fear. Luz then grabbed the womens wrist and threw her over her back and into a tree, she then went into her wolf form and walked up to the women ready to bite her neck off and end her but someone had grabbed her tail so she looked at amity and heard her say.

" Luz please stop she isn't with it" while crying and looking at the wolf in a pleading way, luz looked back and was about to keep walking to her but she then heard amity again saying "luz please... Please just don't do this I know your mad but you don't have to do this please just calm down please" while walking up to her and making their head touch "its ok luz". 

Luz then pulled her head away from amity and rubbed her head against amity's check and then looking back at amity's mom to see that she had been knocked out due to the impact that she had when she hit the tree. Luz grabbed the blight buy her clothe and pulled her deeper into the woods and left her there leaving it to her to find out how to get out of the woods and back to the owl house.

Amity then told luz to sit down and walked back upstairs and went to grab some bandages and rubbing alcohol since the cut wasn't deep she wouldn't have to be taken to the healers . Amity then sat down next to luz and told her to take her shirt off so she could tend to the cuts, of course luz listened and took of her shirt and let amity clean the cut. Even though luz did whimper ambit when amity used the alcohol but she still let amity do it, once she finished she took the bandages and wrapped it around luz's torso and told her not to mess with it to much.

Luz then put her shirt on and looked down at amity to see that amity was staring at her, after a couple of seconds amity's eyes started to get a bit glassy and this confused luz and asked "what's wrong ami" Amity pulled luz into a hug while crying into luz's shoulder "thank you luz for everything I mean it really" Amity said "anytime mi amor you do so much for me just by being here and I wouldn't have it any other way" luz said.

Amity giggled and said "your a dork luz" while snuggling into her neck "I'm your dork" luz said as she once again gave her a small little peck on the nose and pulling her up sitting her down in her lap and letting amity once again fall asleep. Luz smiled and said "I promise that I'll always protect you and be by your side no matter what " "and I promise the same " Amity said softly and cuddling in closer to the girl and actually falling asleep this time and luz did the same.

Alright there we go both chapters done and ready to be published anyways see you guys later. Bye 

1065 words