✨chapter one✨

It has been 3 weeks since Eda, lilith and luz have seen emporer below. It was a normal day at the owl house luz was watching azura on her phone while eda and lilith were in the kitchen drinking some apple blood, and king was in the living room yelling at stuffed animals.

  A few hours later
     Eda and lilith saw that it was getting late and decided that the where going to get to bed. Eda went upstairs with a sleeping king in her arms, she told luz goodnight and then she went to her room. Lilith stayed down stairs to sleep on the couch. The only person that was still awake was luz, luz was looking up at the moon until she noticed something she looked a bit closer and saw a glyph, luz then started looking for a pen and a piece of paper. Once luz found the things she was she drew the glyph the best she could, when she finished drawing the glyph it stated to glow a crimson red. Luz thought it was a bit strange for the glyph to just glow by itself " The glyph looks a bit scary  but trying something new would hurt....right" she thought. As soon as luz pressed the glyph everything went blank and luz passed out. When luz woke back up she was no longer in her normal body instead she had thick brown fur and huge paws, and instead of having human ears she had two fluffy brown ears on the back of her head and she still had the same messy hair style, and she had hazel brown eyes. When she tried walking she accidentally fell and made a loud thud to which both of the clawthorne sisters heard. Eda was the first one to make and the lilith came not to far behind eda entered the room and saw the huge furry beast in front of her and started drawing a spell circle which scared the wolf who had jumped past the past the sisters before she could get hit and bursted through the door and into the woods, the sister turned around and started chasing the wolf but lost track of it once it went deep into the woods. Luz was running she didn't know where she was running to but she just kept going not wanting to go back to the owl house until she heard someone walking in the woods.

                                      At blight manor

            The youngest blight named amity decided to go on a small walk to take her mind off of things. So once she put on some clothes she decided to walk through the woods where she saw a small pond by a tree so she decided to sit by the tree. When she was sitting down and listening to the wind blow against the trees she then heard a tree branch crack she then stood up and said "whose out there"no response. She the tried agian but this time she heard a bush rustle and then she saw a huge wolf come from in back of the bush, she then looked at the wolf and saw something that looked familiar to her there was a ripped hoodie around the wolfs torso she then looked back up to wolf hoping that it wasn't who she thought it was. She then started walking up to the wolf with one hand out as she said " Luz is that you". The wolf then layed  down on the floor and let out a small whine with her ears down to the back of her head. Once amity was able to get close enough to the wolf she sat down in front of the wolf and started to pet her head. The wolf then looked at the girl and saw that she was staring at the her so she decided to sit straight up right once she did that she felt amity put her head on the wolfs fluff and wrap her arms around the wolf as best as she could the wolf stayed still and let the girl hug her. After a few minutes the girl then let go of the wolf and asked "how did this happen?" The wolf didn't know how to answer the question because she didn't know how this happened either so she just tilt her head to the side. After a few minutes the wolf decided to lay back down but this time amity went to the other side of the wolf and lay down for a bit since the fur was very soft it kinda felt like a blanket, which made her feel very warm. After about 5 minutes the blight fell asleep and so did the wolf.

       Time skip to about 2 hours

            About 2 hours later the wolf had woke up and noticed that it was pretty dark out so she woke up amity and then put her on her back as she started walking to the blight house. About 3 minutes later they made it to the front of blight manor. The wolf let the blight get off her back as she started to walk back into woods but was stopped when the blight called her name. She walked back up to the blight and looked at the blight with confusion, then the blight said " can you stay here until I fall asleep" the wolf nodded and then sized down a bit so that she wasn't to big and could fit into the door. The girls both walked into the manor and up to the blights room. Once amity got into the bed luz decided to lay next to her until she fell asleep, a couple minutes after the wolf fell asleep. When it was finally morning the wolf got up and started to leave but before she did she nuzzled amity to wake the blight girl up. When the blight girl finally woke up she looked at the wolf and said "morning luz" the wolf wagged her tail in response.

  Ok so this is my first story and I would really appreciate it if you guys tell  me if you liked the story or if I should should change it up but so yea and tysm for reading, I'll try making a new chapter every Monday

1010 words