✨Chapter twenty-nine ✨

Luz and amity then stood up and walked out of the office and walked to the cafeteria and sat down across form willow and Gus "you okay now luz" willow asked. Luz nodded her head and gently pet aiuz's head and let amity go and get her food, Amity then came back and they all talked about random things until luz spotted something at the side of her eye. She looked over and saw boscha and growled looking like she wad about to jump out of her seat and charge at her, the pink haired witch made eye contact with luz and ran off to her seat trying not to trigger her.

Luz chuckled and turned her head back to the table and looked down at aiuz who was now looking up at her. Aiuz purred lightly as luz started petting his head again with his small little tail waving in different ways, he then moved herself and sat on luz shoulder and softly rubbed his head against her cheek. Luz laughed and continued to pet the little griffin , "wow Luz its seems to me that you really like to have him with" willow said . Luz nodded "yea he's really playful and fluffy" aiuz got off of luz shoulder and trotted over to willow and sat down in front of her and started to mess with a bit.

Willow chuckled and picked him up and held him in her arms as if he was a a baby and used her other hand to tickle him auix used his small talons to get her hand off of him but was unsuccessful so he looked over at luz and turned his head and looked over at luz and reached his talons out telling her to grab him. Luz laughed and said "alright willow I think he's had enough" willow looked up at luz and said fine and stopped moving her hands and letting the griffin go.

Aiuz flew back over to luz and just sat down on her lap "so gus has anything happened in your classes" luz asked, "well we ate still looking at some human stuff in ha club" gus said, "well have you found anything yet" luz asked. Gus shook his head no and they continued to talk about a whole bunch of other stuff until the bell rung , luz stood up and went to her next class and sat down not even bothering to listen to the teacher since she was just teaching stuff that she already knew.

Luz picked aiuz up and put him on the desk and said "hey how about after I finish school we go on another run little buddy" aiuz nodded and laid down on luz's hand, luz took outa sketchbook and started drawing. Once that class was over luz went to her last class and just waited for her teacher to finish talking and waited to hear the last school bell. The school bell rung and luz stood up and grabbed her stuff  and put the things that she didn't need in her locker and walking outside and waited for amity to come out.

Once she finally did they walked into the woods, once they were deep enough in the woods luz turned into her wolf form and had amity pick up aiuz, she then put the both of them on her back and continued to walk back to the owl house, once she got there she let the both of them off of her back and shifted back to her normal self and walked into the house  and up to her room with amity. They both sat down in a different beanbag and pulled out their homework and helped each other with it once they finished luz turned over to amity and asked if she wanted to go with her and aiuz and amity said "sure".

Luz then got up and walked out of the room and downstairs with both aiuz and amity following behind her and told Eda that she'd be back in a bit and left the house. Luz shifted into her wolf form and once again put amity onto her back "you should probably hold on amity" Amity did as told and held on to luz's fur. Luz looked down at aiuz and nodded they both boosted into the wood s making amity speak a bit at how fast she was running she then looked over to the griffin to see that he was now flying but still keeping the same pace as luz.

Once she got more comfortable to fast she was going she looked and was looked at where they were even going not knowing where the heck they were since she didn't know the woods like that. Luz saw a mountain and ran up it knowing exactly where it would take them and stopping once she got there and looked back at amity saying "you can look now" seeing that amity was still hiding her face in the back of neck. Amity looked and was able to easily notice where she was, luz had took them to the place where they had defeated grom. 

Luz then let amity off of her back and sat down next to the tree with amity laying her back down on luz's stomach and aiuz laid down on one of her paws and sat there just enjoying the view and talking to each other and making stupid jokes to make the other laugh. After about two hours and a half they got up and walked back to the owl house, luz did the same thing that she does every time that she comes home in her wolf form and walking into her room and laying down with amity cuddled up to her.

The next day luz woke up and went did her business and walked over to amity and woke her up deciding that she would just let aiuz stay home for today since nothing was really going to happen today and walked downstairs to make some breakfast and waiting for everyone to come downstairs and gave them their food and walked into the living room and sat down on the couch until she heard amity walk in and ask "you alright luz" Luz nodded her head and amity came and sat down next to her "I'm just a bit tired that's all" luz said.

Amity looked at her and noticed that luz had bags in her eyes "luz how much sleep did you really get" Amity asked, " eh about an hour or two after you had feel asleep I had kinda stayed up on my phone and didn't really sleep". She then talked luz down and laid down on her chest and said "then sleep I don't want you to go to school looking like some type of zombie" luz chuckled and pulled amity closer to her and fell asleep.

I don't have much to say for this chapter so if you want you can go read the next one since I decided to post two instead of one due to the fact that I have plans so yea.  Bye

1198 words

: