✨Chapter fifty-four ✨

The next morning

Luz was downstairs training while amity was upstairs reading a book amity put her book down to the side of her thinking that it would be good for her and luz to go out and take a break for a while so she got up and walked downstairs to where luz was still training "luz" amity said but she guessed luz couldn't hear her because she didn't stop "Luz" she yelled out. Luz finally stopped and turned around to look at amity "oh hey amity did you need something" she asked amity nodded and said "could we go out today just to take a break" she asked.

Luz looked to the side rubbing her the back of her neck "amity I don't know we still have a lot of planning-" "luz please just for today" amity said cutting her off. Luz rolled her eyes thinking about it for a second and then sighed "fine but only today" amity smiled running over to her and hugging her luz smiled as she hugged her back. Amity then broke the hug giving her a quick kiss on the nose and saying "be ready by 12" and then running out of the room, luz's ear flicked up a bit as she walked over to her phone checking the time seeing that it was 11:26.

Luz's eyes widened as she grabbed all of her stuff and ran upstairs into her room checking for some clothes to wear picking a white button up and a pair of shorts luz then walked over to the bathroom knocking on the door to make sure that no one was in there and then entering. Luz took a shower then got out grabbing a towel putting it over her head quickly drying her hair and then putting her clothes, once she finished she grabbed her toothbrush and brushing her teeth and then leaving the bathroom and going into her room grabbing her phone.

Luz checked her phone to see the time seeing that it was 11:36 seeing that she had everything went downstairs to see amity sitting down next to aiuz petting his head, luz sat down next to her looking at aiuz who was laying in amity lap clearly enjoying the head pats. Once it was time for them to go amity placed aiuz down on the couch and walking out "soooo where should we go?" Luz asked amity thought for a minute but then got an idea and started pulling luz with her.

Luz walked with her and after a couple minutes they finally arrived " an... amusement park" luz asked as she looked down at amity, amity nodded as she continued pulling luz with her amity then stopped as she stared at a plush luz raised an eyebrow as she looked at the game to see what you had to do to win the plush. Luz looked in her pockets grabbing her snails and giving it to the man who then handed her a baseball( or whatever they call it on the boiling isles), luz smirked as she gripped the ball in her hands and then threw it.

" WE HAVE A WINNER" the man said as he handed luz the plush luz walked over to amity and handed it to her, amity looked up at her and smiled "thanks luz" "no problem amity" they then continued walking and luz stopped in front of a roller coasters turned to amity and smirked amity glared at her. Luz was about to walk but amity pulled herself out of luz's hand and ran away but she wasn't really able to get far since luz had already caught up to her simply picking her up like it was nothing and walking back to the roller coaster.

Amity tried getting away from her but luz didn't let go and after a couple minutes of waiting in the line it was their turn so luz put amity down and then sat down herself. Unluckily for amity they were sitting right in the front luz then saw two workers walk up to them and bring the lever down making sure that it was on right and then going to the next person. After waiting a couple more seconds luz heard a worker say "all clear" and the ride took a turn then slowly ascending up.

Amity and luz were both waiting for the ride to hit the top and once it did they both had their hands up once the ride was over both of them got off amity asked if they could get something to eat so they walked over to grab something to eat with luz just getting a drink. Once amity finished they went to the next ride which was a tunnel ride they spent the rest of the day getting on different rides and then leaving at 8.
Once they had left luz tuned into her wolf form putting amity up on her back and running to a hill that was close by and then let amity get off of her back and turning back into a human herself and sitting down next to amity. "So did you have fun today" luz asked, amity smiled cuddling into her neck "it was great luz thank you for agreeing to come with me" luz placed her head on amity's wrapping her arm around her back and saying "anything for you amity" as she continued hugging her.

Not too soon later amity fell asleep and luz walked back home laying her down and then getting ready to stand back up straight to leave the room just to get pulled back down "stay" she whispered going under her neck and falling back asleep. Luz smiled as she placed a soft kiss on her head  wrapping her tail around amity's waist pulling amity closer to her "I won't leave you i promise" and then falling asleep. The next morning Luz got up and went downstairs to start making breakfast when she heard a knock on the door and went to open it.

And thats it for now I am so sorry for the huge hiatus and I can't promise it won't happen again but thats it for now bye guys.

1041 words