✨chapter seven✨

After the four  friends finished playing different games willow and gus went back home for a minute to grab some extra clothes since they all decided that they would all just have a sleepover at Luz's house and to just go to school together. Once willow and gus came back they all decided to watch a movie on the orb. Luz was laying on the arm of the couch while amity was laying on luz's chest. After a couple of hours luz looked down at amity to see if she was still up since her and gus were the only ones who were still up to find out that amity was asleep. Luz adjusted her body and shifted amity around  so that she was in a more comfortable position while wrapping her tail around the girl while drifting off to sleep and gus feel asleep not to long after luz.

 In the morning (im rewatching she-ra while writing this) TwT

 Once again luz was the first to wake up but since it was still pretty early, luz just went on her phone and waited for the others to wake up. The first person to wake up after luz was gus, and then after him willow woke up, and then about ten minutes later amity finally woke up blushing furiously from the position she was in." u-um luz can you l-let me go" luz looked up from her phone and apologized moving her arm and tail away from the girl and letting her go to go about her business. After amity finished luz left the room to take a shower and change into her uniform, once luz finished she went downstairs to make everyone some breakfest which was pancakes and bacon. When luz finished she put out the plates and told everyone to come eat, king was the first person to be in the kitchen. When everyone got in the kitchen Eda, Lilith and king ate the food while the three younger witches poked at it not knowing hat it was. Luz saw this and said "just try it you guys it good I promise" Gus was the first to try it and once when he did his eyes widened and he started scuffing down the food which made luz let out a small laugh, then amity and willow did the same. After they finished out the door they went outside and started walking to school. When the three got to school they saw boscha on the stairs fiddling with her fingers while looking down, luz let out a small groan and then walked closer to the witch. "oi what are you doing" luz said sounding a bit annoyed, the witch looked up a bit startled, "um I wanted to talk to you about something" luz lifted an eyebrow and said fine and told her friends that she'd be back in a minute. Boscha then led her into a dark alley revealing her 3 other friends holding knives in a fighting stance( due to luz's curse she can see easily in the dark, alright back to story.) When luz saw this chuckled saying"  you really don't learn do you huh boscha" luz then looked at boscha saying "I told you that I'd hunt you down if you ever tried to hurt me or my friends right" right after luz said that she turned into her wolf form towering over the four witches. Luz saw one of them run off dropping the knife, she then turned back to the other three, grabbing one of the witches arm with her teeth and throwing her into a tree knocking the girl out. She then turned back to the last two grabbing the other witch standing by boscha by the leg and throwing her into the woods leaving her and boscha alone. Luz started creeping up to the witch slowly her eyes now glowing in a crimson color while growling, the witch was now as stiff as a board while watching the wolf move towards her slowly and without her noticing the wolf grabbed her arm with her teeth making her fall to the ground and scream out in pain. Luz then put her paw on the girls arm while pushing down hard enough to break the witches arm, she then turned back into her human form her eyes still glowing while picking the girl up by the neck and making her look at her saying " I'm guessing you didn't get what I said the last time we had this problem, this is your last warning , if you ever try something like this again I won't hesitate to kill you got it." The witch nodded her head and luz dropped the witch leaving the her there and walking back to her friends and walking into the school. When they were walking to class amity noticed that luz seemed a bit annoyed so she asked her what was wrong, luz looked  at her and started to tell her what happened when she went with boscha. When luz and amity got into class they sat next to each other and listened to the teacher.

Time-skip to lunchtime since I have nothing to put in for the class part

 When the four friends got to the cafeteria, luz wasn't hungry so she went to sit down and lay her head down on the on the table and waiting for her  friends to get back. Amity was the first to go sit down next to luz, when gus and willow came to sit down they sat on the opposite side of luz and amity. When  Amity noticed that luz was still a bit annoyed so she put her hand on the girls head and started to pet the girls ears which made luz turn her head to look at the girl before turning back around and huffing not noticing that her tail was now wagging. Luz then heard the three start to giggle a bit so she turned her head looking at them in confusion for why they were laughing, all they did was point to the back of her. Luz moved her head to look in back off her to see that her tail was wagging, she then shot her head up and grabbed her tail trying to make it stop but to her unsatisfactory it didn't so she just let it go letting it wag.

Ok I'm gonna end it here, I don't have anything to say today but hope you guys liked the chapter. 👋 

1090 words