✨Chapter thirty-four✨

With amity 

           Amity sat there in awe at the scene of luz and the little pup 'it almost as she's acting like its mother makes me wish my mother was like that' amity thought. Amity then cancelled the spell and got up and walked upstairs to see aiuz still sleeping on one of luz's pillows so she went and sat down next to aiuz trying her best not to wake him up but failed since auiz had started to squirm around. Aiuz then yawned and sat up and started looking around and turned to amity so he stood up and walked over to amity and nuzzling her hand.

Amity smiled and picked the small griffin and hugged him before sitting him down on her lap, aiuz stood up and walked out of the and walked out of the room and down the stairs to see if luz was down there but to no avail she was still gone. Aiuz had his head down as he walked back into the room and laid back down on luz's on luz's pillow not even bothering to sit next to amity. Amity frowned and scooted next to the griffin and softly put her hand on his head and pet him making the griffin turn his head to look at her.

Amity smiled softly and said "hey its ok she'll be back soon you just have to wait for a while okay" auiz nodded before sitting up and walking over to amity and laying down in her lap. Amity then put her hand back onto the griffins head and continued petting him before using her other hand to summon her scroll and looking  through penstagram. After a couple of hours of just looking through a whole bunch of random stuff and reading a couple of books that was on luz's shelf she decided to go to sleep since it was getting late.She then picked aiuz up and walked over to the sleeping bag and picked a blanket and laying down while putting the blanket over herself and aiuz before drifting off to sleep.

With Luz

Luz looked back at aurora to see that she was getting tired and her eyes were starting to close a lot so she stopped and waited for aurora to stop walking since she wasn't paying attention and didn't notice that she had stopped since she was kinda dozing off.  Luz had to move her paw in front of aurora since she was about to bump into a tree, aurora opened her eyes finally and looked at luz and chuckled out a sorry before yawning again. Luz then picked aurora up and put her on her back before continuing to walk to their destination.

After a couple more hours luz decided that she could just take another nap and that they would be be back to auroras pack by tomorrow. So she walked for a couple more minutes and laid down in a comfortable place and fell asleep. The next day luz woke up and decided to keep walking with aurora still aurora on her back since it was still a bit early and it would still take about 7-8 hours to get back to her pack. After about 3 hours aurora woke up and moved herself so her head was right in front of luz's eyes and smiled while sticking her tongue out.

Luz laughed and said "well good morning aurora how was your sleep", "Good thx for letting me sleep on you" aurora said, "No problem, so do you want to stay on my back or do you wanna walk" luz asked. Aurora put her hand up to her chin to think for a minute and turned to lay down on her back "I'm gonna stay on your back for a couple more minutes and then I'll start walking" aurora said as she giggled a bit. Luz nodded and asked "do you wanna help me catch breakfast today then".

Aurora's tail wagged as she turned around and asked "really", luz nodded and said "sure why now" aurora jumped off of luz's wagged her tail happily and after a couple minutes luz had spotted a brown bunny and crouched down and whispered to aurora  and asked "you wanna try and do it ". Aurora nodded and listened to what luz told her about how to do it and then got into position and waited for luz to tell her when it was good for her to go. Luz nodded and aurora jumped out of the bushed and grabbed the animal by it neck and waited for it to stop squirming around and then dropped it once it did.

Aurora then looked back at luz and was literally beaming with joy at the moment and cheered the words "I did it", luz laughed and walked over to the smaller wolf and patted her on the head and said "great job now you should probably eat that so we can get going" aurora nodded but then  looked back at luz and said "wait what about you", "I'll be fine just eat ok" aurora nodded and went back to what she was doing. Once she finished eating both luz and aurora stood up and kept walking.

3 hours and 30 minutes later

Luz looked down at aurora and said "you ready to see your family again" aurora looked up at luz and said "well I'm a bit nervous cause I don't know how they will react" luz chuckled and nudged her at the side of her head with her snout and said "Hey don't worry about it it'll be fine" aurora smiled and thanked luz and continued walking. After about another 30 minutes aurora noticed where they were and told luz to follow her luz nodded and followed luz to see a a whole pack of different wolves.

Aurora smiled and walked into there but then noticed that luz wasn't following her so she turned ack around and tugged on one of luz's legs asking her to follow and luz had hesitated for a minute but then decided to just follow her. When she walked in most of the wolves had turned their attention to luz and aurora. Luz and aurora ignored it ad continued to walk to the top den where the alpha male and female would be and luz let aurora walk into the den and then walked in herself. Luz then saw two wolves with one that had the same fur as aurora and one that had the same fur as luz.

They both hugged the smaller wolf and started asking her where she was and if she was ok and to never go off by herself, aurora then moved herself out of their grasp and said "mom, dad I'm fine I just got lost and luckily someone had helped me get back", "oh and who would that be" her father asked, aurora then turned around and looked back at luz and gestured to come over and said "she did" both of the wolfs looked up at luz and bowed their head thanking luz and saying "thank you for bringing our daughter back safe is there anything that we could do to repay you" as they lifted their heads to look at her, luz shook her head no and said "that will not be necessary , I just wanted to bring her back home safely".

Luz then stood up and walked out of the den and was about to walk all the way out until she heard aurora call her name so she turned around to look at her and before she knew t she was tackled down to the floor with aurora sitting on her chest "luz can you at least come visit some times" aurora asked, luz chuckled and said "of course I will but your gonna have to promise me something" aurora bent her head to the side and asked what "no more running away from your parents please I don't want you getting hurt again". aurora then nodded her head and then got off of luz's chest letting luz sit up and then let both of their heads touch for a minute before moving and waving each other bye and walking off.

Alright everyone that's it for now I tried with this chapter I don't really know if its good but hope you guys liked it, oh yea guys if you see a name that isn't supposed to be in there please tell me  cause ive been reading different fanfics for a different ship and I'm getting my names messed up but anyways bye.

1440 words