✨chapter five✨

Luz was sitting in her thinking to herself until she felt like taking a walk since she didn't feel like going to sleep at the time, luz got up and then went outside and into the woods. While luz was walking in the was walking through the woods she heard strange noises coming from the woods but just brushed it off thinking that it might be an animal of some kind. (about 2 minutes later) Luz heard rusting from a bush in back of her so luz turned around looking at the bush that she heard moving, " Come out now before I make you" for a minute there was sound but then a small witch came out of the bushes. It was Mattholomule and he had something in is right hand, " Hey, Human" he said, " ugh, away matt" luz snarled, "or what" he said. Luz was then able to see what matt was holding in his hand, It was a knife. Luz looked back at the boy and started to growl at him, " ugh I don't have the time to be dealing with this right now" luz said, she then lunged at the boy accidentally cutting herself by the knife, matt then kicked the wolf off of him and stood back up, luz was now angry and annoyed. Luz then decided to go into her wolf form but this time she wasn't going go so easy on him, when matt saw this he froze because now instead of luz being only a couple inches taller than him she was now towering over him. Luz looked down at the boy now growling and baring her teeth at the boy, luz once again luz lunged at the boy but this time he wouldn't be able to escape. Luz then lowered her head so she could be looking directly at the boy under paw glaring at the boy with her now red eyes. "If you ever come near me or my friends I will hunt you down and kill you, you got it?" luz snarled. The small witch under her nodded his head like an idiot. Luz growled at the boy then huffed and moved her paw from off of the boy letting him go. Luz ran back to the owl house and turned backed into her half half self and went into the bathroom to bandage and clean up the blood on her arm  from being cut on by the knife that the boy had. After luz finished she went in her room and turned back into her wolf form (ok so she sized herself down a bit since she can control how tall her wolf form can be) and laid down on the floor next to the window. Then king came into the room and fell asleep next to her.

 The next day

         Luz was the first to wake up in the owl house and when she was fully awake she got up and went into the bathroom to get ready for the day, luz had to put a new bandage on since the blood from the cut had went through the bandage. After that luz wet into the kitchen and made herself something and started walking to her school, once she got to school she noticed that no one was there so she sat down and went on phone trying to waist time. ( About 10 minutes later) Luz looked up from her phone to see no one else but amity blight, "Hey, Luz'' she said, ''Hey amity, how are you doing?'' luz asked. ''I'm fine how are you'' amity asked as she sat down next to luz. ''eh, i'm ok.'' luz said, after that luz and amity talked until amity noticed something on luz's arm. ''Hey luz'', ''yea amity''," what's that on your arm?" amity said gesturing to luz's arm, "oh well lets just saw I got into a small problem with a certain person.'' Luz said, ''Luz did you get into another person?'' amity asked , '' yea but I had no other choice to, he had a knife.'' luz said, "WHAT!? Who exactly did you get into a fight with?'' amity asked. '' I got into a fight with matt.'' luz said. '' Oh well at least your okay.'' amity said as she saw luz glare a someone baring her teeth, Amity looked over to see who it was, only to see that it was boscha and matt walking past them with a scared look on their face when they saw luz. They both ran off into the school not wanting to make any more eye contact with the wolf. Amity then turned around to see luz smirking at them, amity shook her head saying '' Luz your impossible.'' luz looked at her and then laughed saying, ''I know I am.'' ( a couple minutes later) willow and gus walking towards the two. ''Hey luz, amity.'' willow and gus said in unison, ''Hey guys'' luz said. After about 10 minutes the 4 friends heard the bell ring(scream?), they all got up and walked into the school. This time all of them went to their individual classes, willow went to plants, gus went to illusion, amity went to abominations, and luz went to beast keeping. When luz went t class she was greeted to by Viney, ''Hey, Luz'', ''Hey, Viney''.

  Time skip to when school was over 

     The 4 friends met outside of the school and they all decided to hang out together. So they all went to this hideout that they had in the woods that was by the pond and a couple of trees. At first luz and gus decided to run and goof around with each other while willow sat down and looked at the flowers while amity was reading a book that she had brought with her from home. After a couple minutes luz and gus were play fighting and laughing like toddlers. Luz was then pushed into the pond splashing water everywhere, but instead of getting up and attacking gus she turned into her wolf form pulling him into the water with her. Willow then got up and walked by them laughing at the scene of the two still fighting, and without knowing amity was pulled into the pond by the wolf. At first amity let out a small squeak but then fell into a fir of laughing punching the wolf on the shoulder, "Luz you idiot now i'm wet." amity said still laughing. The wolf let out a chuckle before she started playing with the witch, using her paw to flick water a the witch while wagging her tail. The witch caught on to the wolf was now doing and then stated splashing water at the wolf, then the three of them started a full on water fight. Willow stayed on the side lines watching the three mess around with each other since she didn't want to get her dress wet . After a couple minutes the three of them got out of the pond and shook themselves off, except for when luz shook the water off all her fur poofed up. When willow, gus, and amity saw this they all started laughing like toddlers while luz just stood there embarrassed.

   Ok im gonna end it here for now there is a couple things I wanted to say though. Ok so I wont really be posting a/n unless its for like questions or something like that because i'd rather just put in more chapters but as you guys should know i put it into there just so you could know how long it'll take me to write a chapter and all that but like I said i dont really have a schedule on when I post the chapters but ill try to post every three days.

.1316 words