✨Chapter six✨

Ok sorry for the delay on posting a chapter this week I had a lot of work that I had to finish from school so yea ,ok well lets get this chapter started. TwT

            Luz was now  embarrassed and annoyed because they were still laughing at luz because of her fur puffing up after trying to dry herself off. After a minute they were still laughing so luz decided to tackle the three witches, not to hurt them just to get them to shut up. "al-alright we'll stop laughing at you, now get off us you big ball of fur" amity said still laughing a bit, the wolf huffed at the three witches before finally getting off of them and laying down on the grass facing the other way from the three. The three looked at each other and smirked, amity sat in back of the wolf and said, " aw is the wolf mad at us" luz turned around and looked at the girl for a second before turning her head the other way once again, "aw come on we're sorry" the three said in a sorry tone. The wolf turned her head and looked at the three who were making a pleading face begging the wolf to forgive the wolf to forgive them, she then shook her head and smiled. The three then moved closer to wolf an hugged her, when the three finished hugging her she signaled the three to come lay by her. Willow and Gus layed down by the side of her stomach to which luz curled her tail around the two in a protective and warmth way while amity layed down by luz's head with her arm on the wolf's neck.

        2 Hours later

Luz was the first one to wake up but she didnt move because her friends were still sleeping. After a couple minutes the three other witches woke up it was starting to get late so luz took the three witches to their individual homes. After luz dropped amity off she went home to be greeted by eda and king who were both in the living room Hexas Hold'em. Luz said hi to the two and walked into her room and went onto her phone and looked through random pictures and and games for about 2 hours until she felt like she wanted to sleep.

The next morning  

When luz woke up she went into the bathroom and got ready for the day once again, when she finished she went downstairs into the kitchen to make something and then left to go to school. When she got there she saw her friend talking to each other on the steps so she went to over to them and joined there little talking session. After a couple minutes they heard the bell ring and they all went to their classes. After about 3 hours of class it was finally time for them to leave and go to lunch. Luz stayed back and waited for everyone to leave so she didn't get rammed by kids trying to get to the cafeteria. After everyone left she got her books and went to her locker to put her stuff away and then made her way to the lunch room and sat at her table with her friends. When luz was talking to willow she felt someone touch her shoulder, when she turned around she saw no one else but boscha. Luz stood up and snarled at the girl saying, "didn't I tell you to stay away from me", "Y-yes, I k-know but I had something to s-say" Luz glared at her and said, "fine but make it quick". "Look I just came to say i'm sorry" luz only glared at her saying "I want you to apologize to every single person you've hurt in this school, and if you can do that I might just forgive you." When luz finished she saw boscha looking at her with disbelief in her eyes, "what did I stutter you heard me.'' After saying that boscha went to the middle of the cafeteria saying " Listen I apologize for the way i treated people and how I acted it will never happen again" luz then stood in front of her saying "and if you guys see her bullying anyone in this school come to me and it will be handled." luz said looking back at boscha. After that everyone went back to what they were doing. "Ok there I did what you wanted me to do, so do you forgive me or not?" boscha asked still a bit nervous, Luz only looked at her this time and said, "fine I forgive you but if you pull anything ever again I.WILL.HUNT.YOU.DOWN, you got it." boscha shook her head her head furiously and then started walking away from the group of friends. Instead of it only being luz snickering at this little act nope now all of them were laughing at this. After about 1 or 2 minutes of laughing they all composed themselves from laughing and went back to they were doing. The rest of the day was pretty normal they went to their individual classes, luz did get a couple of questions that she didn't mind answering  and thank you's but other from that her day was pretty normal. Once school was over they all went to luz's house to hang out, and to luz's surprise they had a game called amidst us that was kinda like among us but it had different features. When they got into a game amity and luz decided to be on the same team while gus and willow were on a separate team, but unfortunately for luz amity was the imposter in this game and when amity and luz were alone in a different room away from the others amity killed her. When luz saw this she screamed the words, "Ah No betrayal" while slumping down in the chair she was sitting in. Amity then tried to vent but was caught by no other than willow. "NO NOT WHEN I JUST GET A KILL." amity screamed, willow told everyone that it was amity and she got voted out. After playing about 9 or 10 games they decided to play a different game.

Ok im gonna end it here once again I really am sorry about the late chapter, I was gonna post it tommorow but I decided to just post it today because tommorow is Thanksgiving day and all I can say that there might be times where i might have to post a late chapter due to problems but yeah thanks for reading (oh yea I put a small refrence from something that i watched and if you watched it two you should notice it).

 Happy thanksgiving guys and pls be safe

        1138 words