✨Chapter nine✨

After about 30 minutes the wolf finally woke up lifting up her head and yawning while showing her sharp fangs, to which amity only stared at. Luz saw this and asked if something was wrong, amity looked at her and said "how do you have fangs that are bigger then mine" luz opened her mouth and put one of her fingers on one fangs and said "well since my curse turns me into a werewolf when I turn into my human form all it does is take away the fur but I still keep the other things like the ears, tail, fangs, ex.", luz shrugged. "oh well I guess that makes sense" amity said. Amity luz continued to talk to each other for another 15 minutes and then they both walked off and into the school and went to their separate classes.

Time skip to after school

The group of friends left the school and started looking around for something to do . When hey couldn't find anything amity had suggested that they went to get some ice scream everybody but luz agreed since she didn't really like the desert that they had called ice scream. When they got to the ice scream stand amity, willow, and gus went to buy some while luz sat down and waited for them to finish getting their stuff. When they finished getting their food they sat down next to luz and started talking about random stuff. Once the three finished eating their ice scream willow had suggested on going to the mall to which received two groans from none other than luz and gus. Amity and willow rolled their eyes while grabbing the two and dragging them. Luz knew she could break out of amity's hold but she didn't want to make her mad so she just let the girl drag her. When they got to the mall luz and gus only followed the two and held the bags when they bought something. When the girls had finally finished looking for stuff gus and luz's hand's were filled with clothes and and other accessories. Luz looked over to see that gus was struggling a bit with the bags so she took some of the bags away from the boy to make it a bit more easy to hold the bags. After that they took willows stuff and let gus go home while luz took amity's bags to her to her house, amity knew it was safe for luz to come into her house since her parents wouldn't be home until a later time. When amity and luz entered the house they were greeted by the twins who both said "Hi mittens" in unison, amity only waved at the two and then led luz to her room so she could put the bags down. After luz put the bags away she went downstairs and was about to leave but was greeted to by the twins to which she didnt react to since she already heard them. "Hi emira, edric" luz said, when luz said that the twins looked up at luz's head and then back at the girl saying "Hey luz what's that on your head" luz only cocked her head to the side and looked at them in confusion the twins only sighed and poked the girls ears which made it twitch. Luz only looked at them and said "please do not touch those" the twins confusion only rised, "how can you feel that" the twins asked in unison. Luz looked at them them and said, "long story short I am cursed" the twins mouth dropped and they looked her. Then the wins started barricade her with question which made luz flinch back due to how loud they were talking "hey could you quiet down a bit, your killing my ears" luz growled. The twins apologized and thought it would be a good idea to ask if they could touch luz's ears to which luz only let amity touch. Luz glared at the twins and said no when luz said that the twins kept going saying please every time luz said no. After a couple minutes of going back and fourth luz got annoyed and turned into her wolf form tackling the two while growling at them. The two that were under the wolf were looking at the wolf in terror and in amazement. After about 10 seconds amity finally came downstairs and looked at the twins making that what did you do face then she looked back up at luz, who was still growling at the two. "Luz get off of them" amity said, luz looked up at the girl and back at the twins letting out a small growl and moving away from the two and walking towards the young blight and sitting next to her. The twins then got up and looked at the wolf and then back at the young bight, the twins squealed while saying " amity why didn't you tell us that luz could do that" luz stood up and growled at the two but didn't attack. The two then silenced themselves and then looked at their siblings who asked them "what did you guys do?", the twins looked at each other and said " we... may... have... annoyed her a bit tooo much since we wanted to touch her ears" the blight shook her head while letting out a sigh and grabbing the bridge of her nose. "You guys really are stupid" amity said, luz nodded her head agreeing to what she had said. The twins then walked up to the wolf and said "if we said sorry would you forgive us" luz stood up and looked at the two and nodded. The twins apologized to the wolf and tried to touch the wolfs head but failed since the wolf only stood up and moved away from them not letting the two touch her head or any where near her head. The twins whined due to the fact that they couldn't touch her ears. Amity thought it would be a good idea to brag, so she walked over to where the wolf was an put her hand on her head to which luz let her do. The twins gasped and looked at her in disbelief and asked "wait a minute how come she's able to and we're not" the twins said, "because you're annoying" amity shrugged still petting the girls head.

Alright guys I'm going to end but I do have something to say for the 13th chapter but that doesn't matter rn and don't worry I'm still gonna continue the book it's just a small break but as I said thats for when I post the 13th chapter.

1122 words