✨Chapter fifty-five ✨

Hello to all of my readers how have you been I've been gone for a while huh I apologize hugely for how long I've been gone but I'm back with some new ideas anyways let's get into the chapter yea?

When luz opened the door she looked down to an older looking lady that kinda looked like Eda making remember that incident, luz finally snapped out of it when she heard snapping. Luz shook her head and looked down at the women and said "hello may I ask who you are" the women nodded and said "yes my name is Gwendolyn and I am looking for Lilith and edalyn clawthorne" luz paused for a minute "may I ask how you know them" luz asked. The women nodded and said "I am Gwendolyn, Gwendolyn clawthorne Eda and Lilith's mother" luz nodded and said "um ok you may come in and sit down I'm gonna go grab her" luz said as she went upstairs.

Luz went upstairs walking into Lilith's room seeing her writing some down with a couple of stacked up books sitting next to her, gently knocking on the door luz said "he Lilith someone is downstairs to see you". Lilith looked up from the sheet of paper and said that she be down there in a minute, luz simply said ok and went into her room walking over to amity and moving the book that she had out of the way and laying down in her lap letting amity mess with her ears causing her tail to wag a bit as amity continued to read her book and luz just listened.

With Lilith

Once she finished putting all of the papers and books away she walked out of her room and walked downstairs and into the living room seeing her "mother" (dammit I was gonna say that thx for the interuption)   "Lilith" Gwendolyn said as she stood up giving her daughter a small hug and then looking in back of her" so where's we edalyn" Gwendolyn asked, Lilith's whole mood changed as she sat down and said "mother you might wanna sit down this is gonna take a while" Lilith said.

After that (y'all know dang well I'm not about to rewrite a whole story)

Gwendolyn was both sad and furious to know w that her daughter was killed by the order of empire below, Gwendolyn looked at Lilith and said "get luz to come down here plz" Lilith told Gwendolyn her name and plan)  lilith nodded as she left the room and went upstairs to get luz first knocking the door hearing a "the door is unlocked" from luz. Lilith opened the door and told luz that Gwendolyn wanted to talk to her so luz stood up stretching her back and then walking downstairs sitting on a chair across from Gwendolyn.

Luz looked at her and then nodded saying "I want to help you" luz raised am eye brow saying "with what" "taking down belos" luz raised an eyebrow and said well I guess I can't turn you down but my question is what can you do to help us" luz asked. Gwendolyn smirked and said "whatever it is that you need to take this guy down I got it" luz smirked back as she held her hand out waiting for Gwendolyn to shake it and so she did "great to have you with us Gwendolyn we'll start working on this more tomorrow" luz said.

Gwendolyn nodded grabbing her staff "you are a very interesting one luz" luz laughed a bit and said "I try" luz and Gwendolyn both walked to the front door as luz let her out and told her what time to be back at tomorrow. Luz then walked upstairs back into her room telling amity that she was gonna go for a walk and left out the front door quickly shifting into her wolf form and starting her walk after a while of walking she heard something Infront of her and decided to go check it out.

Once she got there she saw 4 demon hunters hold a griffin down so she ducked down a bit more slowly moving over to the net so the hunters didn't see her using her claws to cut the rope down the griffin was able to climb out of the nets and fly off startling the hunters as they tried to catch it but failed. Luz had already ran off before they could see her following behind where the griffin was flying seeing it going down to land as she followed where it landed seeing the griffin sitting down not noticing that luz had followed it.

Luz slowly walked towards it standing straight hoping it would fly off and the griffin looked straight at her but it didn't fly off or get scared, the griffin actually stood up itself walking over to luz and rubbing it's head on the side of luz's cheek luz smiled happy to know that she helped it. The griffin then backed away from her opening it's wings and flying off luz watched it for a minute before she started to walk back home. After a while she could finally see the owl house in view she turned back into a half-human and continued to walk to the house.

As luz was about to open the door she heard hooty scream "hi luz" causing luz to scream and fall backwards "dang it I have to stop forgetting that you are there" luz said as she stood back up dusting herself off and asking hooty if he could open the door and so he did and luz walked in walking upstairs and into her room where amity was still up on her scroll. Luz sat down next to her grabbing her waist pulling her into her lap putting her head on amity shoulder and looking at her scroll "well hello" amity said laughing a bit "hi amity" luz said as she hugged her a bit tighter but not tight enough to hurt her in any way.

After a couple hours of doing random things luz had fell asleep holding amity in her grip, amity didn't feel like trying to move her though since she was pretty tired too so she  grabbed the blanket that was sitting on top of the sleeping bag and put it over the both of them laying back putting her head on luz's chest and falling asleep.

Alright that's it for now hello boys and girls hope you guys liked the chapter but I'm gonna get going I had to write this at 6am since I forgot to write some parts see ya.

1115 words