✨Chapter twenty-two ✨

Luz then turned the orb off and moved herself to be in a more comfortable position and fell asleep.

2 hours later

Luz had woke up and woke auiz up so he could sit on the on the floor real quick just so amity didn't accidentally hurt the griffin and not noticing that he was right next to her.  Luz then moved herself to sit up on the arm of the couch and then lightly tapped amity on the shoulder "amity its time to wake up mi amor". Amity then started to squirm around her sleep and then once she was finally woke up she turned her head to look at luz who had kissed her on the nose and smiled at the girl.

Amity yawned and a small tired smile appeared on her face ad she said "morning luz", "you wanna go out with gus and willow today" luz asked,  amity nodded and hen slowly moved up from where she was laying and went upstairs to get some . Luz then looked down at auiz and said "You wanna come too little buddy" she asked, auiz nodded and jumped up onto the and sat on luz's lap. "Hey about we check on that wing of yours yea" luz asked. Aiuz nodded nd lifted his wing so luz could see it, she then took the bandages off of his wings and let it go.

Aiuz then spread his wing out and flapped it up and down to see if it still hurt to move it, and thankfully it wasn't an aiuz was able to move his wing freely. He then happily cooed and flapped his wings around, luz laughed and said "well looks like its gotten better" the griffin then tried to fly but when he did he was only able to go up a couple inches and then went right back down. "Well there goes the next thing to work on" luz said while picking the griffin up and then going back to the orb and face-timing willow and gus.

"Hey luz and aiuz" gus and willow said as they answered the call "Hey guys do you have anything to do today?" luz asked, "No my dads are out today so I'm by myself right now" willow said. "I'm not doing anything today either since my dad had to go to work" Gus said, "Well do you guys want o go out with me and amity today?" luz asked, "sure" they both said in unison, "Oh yea is aiuz coming with" gus asked, "Yea he's coming" luz said, "Cool where are we meeting and what time" willow asked, "Met us at the hideout at 1:00 ok" luz said, "ok see you guys there"

Luz then let aiuz crawl up her arm and onto her shoulder, she then got up from the couch to go and see if amity was okay since she had been up there for a while. When se got up there she knocked on the door and waited for a response but when she didn't get one she became worried, so instead of knocking again she opened the door and when she did no one was there and her window was open but there was a note on the floor so she picked it up.

When she read the note it said the words "You will never see her again" luz's mind was going everywhere 'Where is she, how did I not hear anything, amity I'm so sorry, I didn't protect you where are you amity" luz's eyes were now changing colors and complete rage was rushing through her body 'I swear if anybody hurt her they are so dead' luz took auiz off of her shoulder and turned into her wolf form and then sniffed around the room o see if se could find amity's sent. Once she found it she looked at aiuz and said "stay here I'll be back in a minute" te smaller griffin nodded and let luz leave.

Luz then bolted out of the door and continued to track amity's scent when she finally got to where the end of the smell was she ended up in front of a some kind of old and abandoned house with the two people in black suits in front of it. Luz then growled loudly which caught the attention of the two gaurs and then only showed her eyes while standing up fully and only looking like a black figure with red crimson eyes. The two guards were about to cast a spell but luz had already jumped out of the of the bushed and stood over the two with her on paw on either of the guards stomach. 

The second guard then took something out of his pocket but luz couldn't see what it was but ten she saw something shine in his hand he then stabbed it into her leg hoping that would make her release him from under her paw but all it did was make her angrier. Luz then took her claws and put them into the guards skin making him scream out in pain she then took the guard and threw threw him towards a tree and breaking his neck in half. She then glared at the guard still under her paw who was saying the word "please don't kill me" but this time luz felt no remorse for what she was doing and said "You should've thought about coming here or not then" she then bit the guards head off and then threw the guard towards the other one.