✨Chapter forty-three ✨

After a while willow and Gus left since their parents had called them to come home leaving Amity and the twins in the room "Do you think she'll be alright" amity asked as she looked down, the twins looked at each other frowning a bit and walking over to amity. They kneeled down in front of amity and hugged her and of course amity hugged them back tearing up a bit "she'll be alright amity" edric said as he kept his arms around his little sister. After a couple minutes the three separated, emira lifted her hand again and wiped the tear from her eye.

It was starting to get late so edric and emira said their goodbye's giving amity one last hug and left, amity then stood up walking over to luz and kissing her on the head "please wake up soon luz, I love you" amity said before leaving the room and walking back to the owl house. Once she got their she sat down next to aiuz and cocked his head to the side confused on why luz wasn't there, amity frowned picking aiuz up and hugging him. Aiuz just nuzzled his head into her neck just letting amity hug her.

After a couple seconds amity let go of him, smiling softly and then walking upstairs with aiuz following in back of her, she then grabbed her scroll sitting down and looking at random things on the internet and a couple pictures that she had posted of her and luz on penstagram since luz had begged her to take a picture with her. After a while later amity ended up falling asleep with aiuz in her lap.

Time skip to 1 month later

Luz still hasn't woke up yet though amity has been coming to check up on her when she could, for the past two months amity had been losing sleep and even sometimes skipping school days, her siblings and friends have came over to make sure that she was doing okay. Amity was currently at school barely listening to what the teacher was saying, her greetings wrest worried about her health seeing that amity would come to school with bags under her eyes and sometimes even ending up late.

 Amity didn't have to deal with boscha messing with her since her siblings and friends would help her telling boscha to leave and sometimes she didn't listen but most of the time she did, amity would sometimes end up crying herself to sleep which hurt the both of the clawthorne sisters to hear her like that, they would mostly come in the room and comfort her. Eda was also very worried wondering when luz would wake up and if she was still doing okay Eda had also occasionally went to check on luz when she could asking the healers if anything was happening.

Once school was over amity left walking right to the hospital the nurse already knowing who amity was just let her go in, as amity walked into the room she saw a couple of flowers in a vase that willow had gave luz with a letter that read "please wake up soon luz". Amity sighed walking over to luz and grabbing her hand "h-hey luz its me again I miss you alot luz" she started to tear up again "luz please please wake up please I miss you so much please just wake up I need you, I... I don't know what to do without you luz I'm begging you come back to me" amity cried as she gripped luz's hand a bit tight. 

Amity felt like everything in her body was going numb as she started to feel a bit dizzy, so she grabbed a chair and sat down still crying and gripping onto luz's hand. After a couple minutes amity was able to calm down her crying a bit even though she was still sobbing a bit, Amity looked up at luz and sighed sadly standing up and leaving a soft kiss on her lips before leaving the hospital and walking home. As soon as she got their she went upstairs to change and went back downstairs since Ed's had called her down to eat.

Once amity finished she thanked Eda and went to wash her plate before going back upstairs and grabbing a hoodie and walking back downstairs with aiuz in back of her and telling Eda that she would be back in a while. Then walking outside and into the woods going to the same place that luz and amity had made the grom tree and sat down against it remembering everything that she and luz had did together, amity then felt aiuz nudge her in the leg. Amity looked down and saw him go down in a playful manor as his small tail wagged in back of him, amity laughed as she got up and chased after the small griffin. 

1 week later

Amit was in the hospital telling luz about everything that has happened since she last came to visit while holding luz's hand, as she was talking she felt a small squeeze on the hand that she was holding luz's hand and looked up at her seeing luz squirming around a bit as one of her ears twitches. Amity gasped as she stood up letting go of luz's hand getting a nurse telling them to tell a healer that luz had woke up, the nurse nodded running to the doctors and telling them what happened the dashed to her room telling amity to wait outside for a minute.

Amity did as told and waited for the doctor to come back and tell her that it was ok for her to enter the room, after about 3 minutes the doctors came out telling amity that it was ok for her to enter. Amity smiled happily as she thanked the doctors and bolted into the door both of the doctors laughed at that and walked away from the room. Right once amity got into the room she saw luz smiling softly at her "hey amity" luz said. Amity covered her mouth as she started to cry as she smiled from ear to ear "Luz your really awake right" amity asked luz laughed and said "Of course I am silly" amity ran over to her as luz pulled her into a hug still smiling.

Alright guys that's it for now thank you for reading this I'm about to hit 15k+ reads and that's crazy this is literally my first story I am so confused on how in the world I even got that much.

1097 words