✨Chapter four✨

"Go away boscha" luz said, "Or what human you gonna hurt me?" boscha said as she started laughing. Luz then got up from where she was and stood right in front of boscha sharpening her eyes on the girl, " I will tell you one more time LEAVE, before I make you." luz said now starting to feel anger flow though her body. And before luz could do anything amity stood in front of her and told boscha to leave but she was still man so she punched amity in the face knocking her out cold. This sent luz's blood to boil, luz then moved amity torwards her friends telling them to watch her and make sure that she was ok. Luz then turned around and looked at boscha glaring at her with a scary expression. " Aw is the human-" before she could finish her sentence she was punched in the face getting knocked back a couple inches and into a tree, she then looked up to see luz staring down at her. Luz then picked her her up by the neck making  the witch have full contact with her eyes that were now glowing a golden color. "If you EVER come near me or my friends again, I.WILL.END.YOU. Luz then dropped the girl and went towards her friends, and then picking up amity and taking her to the healers. (sorry if the fight part wasn't how you would want it to be, but don't worry ill be putting more in so this wont be the last time that stuff like this is in here) When luz got to the healers office she took amity to one of the healers and put her down on a bed that they had in there. They checked her and told luz that she would wake up in a couple hours and that she should go to class but luz didn't want to leave amity's side. The healers then left the room, luz then got a chair and layed her head on the bed falling asleep after a couple minutes

            Another time skip (2 hours later)

      Luz woke up to the feeling of someone playing with her hair, she then looked u to see amity giving her a soft smile. Luz then jolted up saying, "Amity! ARE YOU OK! I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO GET YOU HURT." Amity flinched at this at first but then looked at the girl smiling. " Luz its ok, it's not your fault." the blight said, scratching behind the  girls ears making luz's tail wag furiously making a chuffing sound ( a sound wolf makes when its happy) as a reaction to what the girl did. The blight giggled at the girls reaction, ( yes she still has the wolf tail and ears) the wolf then got up and hugged the girl, her tail still wagging. The blight blushed like crazy, but she still hugged her back, after a couple minutes they let go of each other, Luz's tail finally stopped wagging so much. The healers then came into the room telling the girls that they were excused and that they could leave the office. When they were walking through the halls luz say boscha with a bandage on her face. When the three eyed witch saw the girl she turned her head the other way and stated walking off. Luz chuckled at this knowing that she wouldn't have to worry about boscha for a while . Luz noticed then noticed that it was now time for lunch, so amity and luz walked over to get there own plates of food and go sit down at their table where they saw gus and willow sitting, While they were in the lunch room luz saw a couple people staring at her, but when she looked up to look at the person who was staring at her they simply turned there heads the other way. After lunch they went to their separate classes except for luz, she stayed with amity to make sure that she didn't pass out or get hurt while in class.

     After school 

 When they were done with school gus and willow walked home while luz just took amity home in her wolf form, so she could get their faster. Once they got to blight manor luz watched the girl go into the house, she hen left when she saw the door close and started going towards the owl house, when she got to the owl house she turned back into to her half-human form and stated to walk into the house until she was startled by the "talking bird tube". "dios mio, tengo que dejar olvidar que estas ahi."(Oh my god I have to stop forgetting that you are there.) "Hi luz, Hoot." hooty said, "Hi hooty can you open the door please?" luz said. "Sure" the  birdtube lrt the girl in and then closed the door back. All of a sudden she felt something hugging her leg, luz looked down to see king hugging her legs saying, "Luz! You're back". luz bent down and picked up the little demon and started giving him tummy rubs which made the furry little demon giggle. Eda hen came into the room saying, "Hey kid, how was school." "Eh it was ok but I kinda got onto a fight with someone today." "ooh, who? Eda asked, " This bully in my school named boscha." luz shrugged. "Ok, well did you win?" (Idk if eda would ask this but my parents ask that so i just put it in here.) "Yes" luz said , "good". After that luz went upstairs and into her room.

Ok I decided to just the next chapter early since i have some stuff to do next week and school s literally killing me so yea thx for reading and thx for 100 reads.

978 words