✨Chapter forty-seven ✨

Luz teared up rapping herself around the two "I-I just don't get it how, why, we were fine yesterday and now all of a sudden she doesn't even know who I am anymore it's just all so confusing and I don't know what to do" luz cried. King and aiuz looked at each other both frowning and putting their left paw on luz's snout and laying their heads on her back "thanks for trying to help me a bit guys" luz said as she showed them a weak smile and laid her head back down on the floor and falling asleep.

Time skip

It had been 2 weeks and amity still wasn't talking to her, every time luz was anywhere near her she would either scream and back away from her like she was some type of threat or would just run away from her sometimes hiding in back of people. Willow and gus had been talking to luz hoping that she would be ok but for luz she was barely getting the sleep she needed and never really ate anything in lunch or at home. At the moment it was about 11 at night and luz was walking through the woods feeling like someone was following her but shrugged it off and sat down next to a tree.

Luz heard a bit of leaves being crunched to the ground as if someone was walking towards, luz went in back of tree hiding behind it seeing a boy that looked somewhere around her age. Luz growled running over to the boy and pinning him to the tree hearing him scream at first "WHY ARE YOU HERE" luz growled, he his hands up to say he's not a threat. Luz growled more louder "wait wait let me talk first I'm here to help you with amity" he said, luz stopped looking down and thinking for a minute.

Luz then brought her head back slamming his boy against the tree once again "how do you know anything about her" luz said as she bared her teeth at him, "please just let me go and I'll tell you" he begged "fine but if you try anything funny it won't end well" luz said he nodded and luz let him go. "Now tell me how do you know anything about her" luz asked "fine but you have to promise you won't kill me if I do" luz sighed and said "fine I won't kill you" he nodded still taking a couple steps back "I was the one who kidnapped her...".

Luz's eyes changed color as she glared at him "you did WHAT" "wait wait I swear I didn't want to do that I'm doing this for my family that older blight has my family locked up and said that he would kill them if I didn't" 'Im gonna kill that blight' "Well do you know why she can't remember me" luz asked. The boy nodded and said "well before I had left the manor I watched to see what he would do and it turned out that he casted a spell that would make her forget anything her father wanted" "Is there a way to reverse the spell" luz asked as her tail swayed from side to side slowly.

He nodded his head and said "there is a way but we would have to close to the one of which the spell was casted o which would be amity but it doesn't look like we can get anywhere near her" luz thought for a minute. 'Maybe I can make a deal with him' luz turned back around looking at him "How about we make a deal if you help me get amity back I'll help you get your family back" luz said as she held her hand out. He looked at it for a minute and said "you have yourself a deal luz".

Luz smiled shaking the boys hand and discussing the plan deciding to meet up at the same place the next night, the boy had also agreed to bring some of his stealth gear so it would be easier to get into the house. Luz smiled walking back to the owl house "I'm coming for you amity and I promise this time I won't let hem get you and that is a promise that I will keep". Once luz got back she went into her room laying next to king and aiuz not even bothering to go to sleep.

The next day at 11 at night luz told eda that she would be home a bit late and left out going to the place they agreed to meet at turning into her wolf form and laying down in the grass, an hour went past ad he finally got their luz stood up grabbing the gear and putting everything on. Then waiting for the boy to finish then beginning to walk towards blight manor, they didn't talk to each other while since they were mostly focused on the mission.

Once they were there they each split with luz going for amity and the boy going for his family, luz jumped onto the wall using the gloves to keep herself in place using one of her gears to unlock the window. Once the window was open she walked into the room seeing that amity was asleep and picking her up being careful not to wake her up and climbing out of the window seeing that the boy was already there waiting for her she walked away from the manor looking back at it "I'' come back but this time I'll make sure to kill you but for now seems I have to go for now".

Luz then turned back around going with the boy and running off back into the woods, once they were a good distance away from the manor they both stopped "Do you have the potion" luz asked, he nodded pulling the potion out and giving it to luz "just pour some of it on her head" he said. Luz nodded pouring it on her head and seeing it dissolve into her head and seeing a glow in her head for a couple seconds and then fading away. Luz looked over at him "so it worked" luz asked, he nodded and luz smiled at him "Its was nice working with you hope to see you again soon" luz said as she held he fist out for a fist bump "I hope the same also my name is Alec just now noticed that I never told you my name" Alec said as returned the fist bump as he rubbed the back of his neck with his other hand.

And there goes another chapter Im gonna post another chapter.

1121 words