✨Chapter twenty-eight✨

Hey guys I'm back I apologize for not posting any chapters for a while but I'm back now and feeling better so I'm gonna be continuing this story thank you  to everyone who waited.

                Willow looked a luz a bit worried and said "luz um your claws" luz looked over to willow and back down to her hand and looked up to see that a couple of students were staring at her. Luz growled and said "is there a problem?" and glaring at them they all shook their head and turned back to the front of the class. Luz then took her hand off the table and retracted her claws and looked back at willow "when is she supposed to be coming back" luz asked.

Willow thought for a minute and said "she should either be coming back today or tomorrow I'm not very sure" luz then looked away from willow "If she comes near me I'll have her head" luz threatened. Willow patted luz's shoulder "you'll be fine luz" assured willow "plus it's not you im worried about if she does" willow added and chuckled a bit. They both turned their attention to the teacher that was talking, once the class was over both willow, luz and aiuz waited for everyone to leave the class and walked out of the class themselves luz didn't really have anything to put away so just walked with willow to her locker.

After a couple minute amity and gus came over to them and they were all just talking about everything they had been doing and luz had heard someone come in back if her but decided not to turn around thinking it was just another student putting their stuff away. But of course she was wrong instead of just another student walking past it was the witch that luz wouldn't like to see, it was boscha and she decided that it would be a great idea to step on luz's tail and that's exactly what she did.

Luz let out a low whimper and lifted her tail from the floor and turned around to see who had just did that, and right once she did that she immediately stared  growling and the other three noticed and turned around to see what happened . Boscha chuckled and said "aw is the little puppy mad" luz was now growling louder and her eyes were starting to glow and change color "you really won't ever learn will you" luz snarled while baring her fangs at the girl. Willow, Gus, and amity all looked at each other "what should we do" willow asked, " we might have to try to grab her" gus suggested, "what how she's a lot stronger than all of us especially when she like that how are we even going to be able to keep her still" Amity asked.  

The writer accidentally fell asleep while writing this part even though it was still somewhere in the afternoon                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Willow and gus looked at each other and said "we may have to use a sleep spell on her before this escalates to something much worst" "okay but who is gonna do the spell cause I don't know how to" amity asked, "I will" willow said, "Ok whatever you guys are gonna do you need to do it fast cause it looks like luz is about to attack her" gus half screamed . Willow got in the ready to cast the spell while amity ran past luz to push boscha out of the way so she didn't get hurt and looked back to see luz's eyes slowly close and fall forward about to but luckily willow had casted a plant spell for her to land on before she hit the floor face first.

Amity then stood up and walked over to willow and gus and said "get out of here before we wake her up boscha" while glaring down at her boscha then stood up and ran off to wherever, aiuz then flew down and landed on amity's shoulder. Luckily for the aiuz had woke you when he heard luz growling  and flew up so he didn't into get into any of the commotion, amity then looked back down at luz and said "well looks like we are gonna have to bring her to the nurses office".

Amity then summoned a abomination to pick luz up, aiuz was a bit surprised by the blob that picked up lu so he watched it while they walked to the office. Once they got there amity told the nurse what happened and had the abomination put luz down on one of the beds and to then disappear. Aiuz then flew off of her shoulder and flew over to luz and laid next to luz and nudging her on the cheek and looking back at amity. Amity walked over to him and sat down and said "don't worry luz is ok she'll wake up ok" the griffin looked back at luz and then back at amity and nodded his head. Aiuz crawled onto luz stomach and laid on her chest with his head on the girls neck.

Amity awed at that and stood up telling the nurse that she would be back after her class and then left the room and went to her classroom and sat down turning her attention to the teacher that had just came in. After the class was over amity waited for everyone to leave since she didn't want to be trampled over a crowd of hungry kids since at the moment it wa lunchtime for everyone. Once she saw the last kid leave the room she got up and made her way down to nurses room and walked in.

When she looked to see where luz was she saw that she had woke up but her eyes were back to her normal color and she was petting aiuz's back "hey luz" amity said and sat next to luz, "hey amity" luz said still keeping her focus on the griffin "you okay you looked really mad this morning" amity asked "I'm fine I just don't like when people step on my tail it hurts but if I find her when I'm alone I swear I'll kill her" luz snarled the last part and amity could tell that she wasn't joking. 'Sure she can b the sweetest person you can ever meet but that doesn't mean she isn't capable of killing someone especially someone who annoys her a bit too much' amity thought.

Alright that's it for now this was probably crap but hey at least I posted another one but other than that bye everyone.

1131 words