✨Chapter eight✨

When amity finally moved her hand off of the girls head luz turned her head and whined in protest while grabbing the witches hand and putting it back on her head to witch didn't protest and kept petting the girls head while watching the girls tail go up and down fast. When they heard the bell ring(or scream I still don't know), luz stood up and started to walk to her next class knowing that her class wouldn't be annoying since boscha wasn't going to be in class today since she was sent to the hospital along with her friends (oh yea, her next class is potions). When luz got to class she sat at the back of the classroom and laid her head down and took a nap knowing that nothing was gonna happen in that class that she didn't already know. Once the bell finally rang luz left the class and went to meet her friends at the entrance of the school. When she finally found them gus and willow went home while amity and luz went to their hideout in the woods. Once luz and amity finally got far enough into the woods luz turned into her wolf form letting out a relieved sigh and then continuing to walk to their hideout, once they got to the hideout amity sat down by a tree and opened another book that she had been reading. Luz ran off into the woods for a minute and then came back and laid next to the girl and letting out a small wine wanting the witch to pet her head again. Amity looked at the wolf in confusion at first but then chuckled and said "aw dose someone want me to pet" the wolf sat up a bit and nodded her head. Amity once again chuckled and thought it would be good to mess with the wolf so she put her hand on her chin playful way saying "hmm, I don't I don't think I want too" the wolf then sat up letting out a whine before giving the witch the best puppy dog face that she had. Amity looked at the wolf not being able to say no to the wolf, she then sighed and told the wolf to come lay next to her, to which the wolf obeyed laying her head on the girls legs. When amity started to pet the wolfs head she heard a small growl and rapid thumps on the floor which was most likely to be the wolfs tail (I live for fluff and angst).  Amity chuckled at this and looked at the wolf in awe at how adorable the wolf was acting. After a minute of looking at the wolf she closed her book and put her arms on the wolf and started petting the wolfs stomach playfully the wolf turned her head to the girl and barking at the girl, to witch she then got up from the girl and tackled her while licking her face. The witch laughed at this and tried to push the wolf off of her while laughing and saying, " Hey get off me you big fur ball" the wolf didn't listen to the girl and she kept messing with the girl. When luz finally let go of amity the witch looked at her in annoyance but all that luz did was chuckle and stick her tongue at the witch. "You are so annoying" amity said,  the wolf only chuckled and barked at the girl. After that luz and amity went through the woods to take amity back home since luz didn't want amity to go alone. When luz and amity finally got to Blight Manor luz watched the blight leave and go into to the house to make sure that nothing happened while she was walking home. Once luz knew the blight would be somewhat safe at home, she ran off into the woods going straight for the owl house. When luz got to the owl house she was greeted by eda, king, and lilith, luz said hi to everyone and left to go to up to her room to take a shower and change her clothes. When luz finished she went on her phone for most of the night  since she didn't feel like sleeping.

In the morning (it's a Thursday)

      In the morning luz got up and did the thing that any other person would do on a school day, get up, take a shower, brush teeth, put on some clothes, make yourself something, and leave. When luz got to Hexside she sat on the stairs and went on her phone again and waited for her friends. As always amity was the first to arrive at school and when she saw luz she asked if she had slept the night before. Luz only shook her head in a no to tell the girl that she didnt sleep without talking. Amity sat down next to luz and told her to lay down and to take a nap on her legs since it was still early to which luz obeyed and laid down and let the girl run her hand through her hair since it was calming for the girl. And then in about 5 seconds fell asleep snoring lowly, amity kept running her hand through the girls hair because she thought the girls hair was soft and fluffy. After a couple minutes past she saw Gus and willow walking up to them, she waved at them with her available hand while her other hand was still in the girls hair. "Hey gus, willow" amity said, "Hey amity" the two both said in unison, they where both about to ask a question but amity cut them off saying, " Before you ask me the question about luz i'm just gonna tell you, luz didn't sleep last night night so I let her lay down." "Ok but what about class?" willow asked, "Oh , that's handled me and luz get first period off anyway." After that the thee friends talked to each other talked for about 10 minutes and then gus and willow left to go to class while amity stayed outside with luz.

      All right i'm gonna end it here I tried to put a bit of fluff in since the last chapters have mostly been about fighting and other random stuff, I was gonna publish it yesterday but there was some parts that I had to edit so yea I hope you guys liked the chapter. Byeee!

1090 words