✨Chapter thirty-six✨

With amity

Amity had woke up and moved both king and Aiuz off of her and walked into the closet to grab her clothes since it was a Thursday and she had school that day. Amity grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom to do her business for the morning, once she finished she put her uniform on and walked back into the room to wake aiuz and king up. Aiuz woke up first and flew up to her shoulder while king was the last one to wake up and he  just went downstairs with amity behind him and while amity grabbed  her bag and walking to school.

Once she got there she went on her scroll just looking through random post on penstagram and anything else that she could look through to occupy herself until willow and Gus came. After about a couple minutes aiuz got off of amity's shoulder and just randomly flew around the school while amity just watched him. "Hey amity" both Gus and willow said ,amity jumped a bit not knowing that they had come yet as she waved at the two, they both came over and sat next to amity with aiuz finally coming back down and going over to willow.

Willow giggled and picked him up putting him in her lap and petting his head softly it turs out that aiuz takes a liking to willows petting even though he still likes luz's more and willow has no problem with that. "so amity how come you have him with you" Gus asked, "well since luz isn't home right now  I decided to watch him until she got back" amity said, "well that's very nice of you amity" willow said and gus nodded in agreement, "well I know that he means a lot to her so its the least I could do" amity said as she smiled a bit.

After a couple minutes of talking about anything random they heard the bell scream and said their goodbyes to each other and then walkd to their separate classes. Once amity got to her class she sat at one the tables in the back and let aiuz sit down and just played with him for a while just waiting for the teacher to enter the class. A couple of students had asked to pet aiuz but amity rejected due to the fact that she didn't want them to scare him or for anyone to get hurt for doing something they shouldn't with him. 

Once another 5 minutes went past the teacher finally came in and asked amity about aiuz and just answered with "Im taking care of him for someone" the teacher nodded and went back to the board and started teaching. Aiuz rolled over on his back asking amity to pet his stomach which amity happily did since the teacher didn't really have them doing anything at the moment since she was jus talking about some  historical stuff that she already knew about since her parents had her study everything in the book to have perfect grades.

After 40 minutes of listening to her teacher talk on about things she already knew about the bell finally screamed and everyone left the classroom while amity once again waited until everyone was out to leave and then left the room herself and went to put her books away and grabbed the ones that she would need. After amity finished all of her classes she walked out of the school and waited for willow and gus to come out and talked to them for a while, while they walked over to their hideout. When they got there amity sat down and read some book that she'd got from the library while willow admired the flowers and gus and aiuz were rough housing with each other.

After 30 minutes of gus and aiuz running around and fighting with each other they were both out of breath so gus plopped down on the floor while aiuz walked over to amity and laid his head down on her leg. Amity giggled "you tired yourself out huh" amity asked, aiuz looked  up at her and nodded and his head and then let his head fall back down amity just rubbed his back softly and continued reading her book. After another hour going  past aiuz had fell asleep so amity put her book away and told willow and gus goodbye and walked to the owl house and laid aiuz down on the couch and sat down next to him.

With luz

'Nothing much has happened since I've left the hunter their which if I'm being honest I about  kinda do just wanna get home without having to deal with anything and since I can move at a faster pace it'll only take me about a day to get back home, I can't wait to see everyone again" luz thought as she was walking through the woods. She then decided to start running as she watched what she was doing so she didn't bump into any trees or rocks. After 6 hours of just running through the woods she looked up now noticing that the moon was out.

She wasn't gonna stop running since she wasn't tired so she kept running not really caring of how late it was and if she should stop to take a break she just wanted to get back home and be able to see them again even though by the time that she got back it would be the next day and she thought it might've already been pretty late at night meaning that aiuz and amity would be asleep by the time she got back but that's fine. Its was now 6 in the morning and luz was still walking even though she did stop for a couple of breaks to get some water and continue.

Now it would only take her about 17 hours to make it back to the owl house making it 7:00 Pm when she got back which she was happy about, she continued running through the woods passing through random things and random animals who mostly just ran away from her due to the fact that she is still in her wolf form. After about another 5 hours passing she stopped by a river that she had saw and got some water from it and sat down on the grass just taking another break still somehow not really feeling tired but that's not what she was focused on at the moment her only focus was to get home.

And done for now that's it for now thank you for reading my story everyone also one more question should I draw an actual cover this story but other than that  Bye.

1111 words