Prologue

Boss Man Blake 😈 ( just an intro )

Blake paced the floor, concentrating on the patterns of the area rug, while also listening to his mother rant. Regina despised Blake's attraction to African American women. She had tried for so long to get Blake to date within his race, but he just wasn't as attracted to white women as he were black women though he loved all women.

"She's not coming here today, tomorrow, or ever Blake!!!" Regina yelled at her last born son.

"It's because she's black isn't it? She intimidates you doesn't she? You've only seen her once and when you did was she out of line, did she ever disrespect you? She didn't have on no too little clothes either as you was hoping she would so you can harass her and criticize her!" Blake shook his head.

"Blake she's just out to use you. You're handsome, you're wealthy, you were wealthy at birth, you never had a job because your father and I built a business from ground up. You t-"

"Dad cheated on you with a black woman and ever since you found out you been spewing hate towards black women. But I see the way you look at black men. Hell I see the way you look at my friends, Tramel and Quadrey. You want a black man but you can't accept the black woman you're fucking sick!" Blake threw his hoodie on.

"Get out!!!! Get out now Blake Carmichael Myers!!!!!!!" Regina yelled.

"If Ashlyn can't come around then neither can I, and that's just what it is!" Blake stormed out of his mother's room and jumped the stairs two at a time until he reached the front door.

Blake looked around before walking out the door. Was Ashlyn worth choosing over his mother? He stared straight ahead before he pushed the ignition button to start his car. Ashlyn allowed him to be "Boss man Blake" while he had to be "Blake" around his family. He didn't change his voice for Blake always had a slightly deep voice that could pass for a black male's voice. He didn't hide his tattoos, he didn't hide who his friends were from his family. Blake had to be "Blake" that pretended he liked country music when really he was the very opposite. Regina thought she knew her baby boy so well when really she didn't. Blake used his family's business to hide his real occupation....... a drug cartel hence hitman when a motherfucker tried to play with the gang.

Blake grabbed his phone and found Montana 300's song "wifing you". He sat back thinking of Ashlyn. She was so patient with him. He had done some fucked up things but she still loved him. Why? A call came thru interrupting his train of thought. He smiled when his son's face flashed across the screen. Blake had never told his family about B.J.. If they wouldn't accept his mother they wouldn't accept him. Ashlyn tried to overlook it but Blake knew she was tired of hiding their relationship, their son, just their whole lifestyle.

" Wassup boy?! Blake made a noise after he greeted his son.

"Da-da!" B.J. squealed as he tapped the screen.

Ashlyn held B.J. in her arms but she wasn't looking into the camera. The energy was very much off. Blake stopped at a floural shop to grab some flowers. Ashlyn had a weakness for affection. After wrecking his brain trying to see what could possibly be wrong, he didn't realize he was sitting in his own driveway now. He turned the doorknob and welcomed himself in. B.J. jumped off his mother's lap and ran up to his father. Blake stared down at his son, and a wave of guilt overcame him. There was no way in hell Adrian, his oldest brother would allow this to go on. Adrian had two biracial daughters and had brought them around regardless. He was the only child that stood up to Regina. Blake rubbed his hand thru B.J. curly locks then shifted his attention to Ashlyn. She was just staring straight ahead at the TV.

"We're grown right?" Blake asked as he threw his hands up.

"What are you talking about?" Ashlyn asked.