Chapter 64

Blake stood in front of his private jet. Ashlyn was supposed to be joining him soon. He had sent a limousine for her. Of course she would be arriving probably an hour later because it took women awhile to get themselves together. Tonight was all about her, and he wanted it to be perfect. He took a glance at his Richard Millie watch then sat on the steps of his jet.

Shortly after a black limousine pulled up. Ashlyn stepped out slowly in an all black silk robe. Blake smirked as he undressed her With his eyes. She had on 6 inch heels showing off her beautiful feet. The driver walked Ashlyn halfway to Blake before walking back to the limousine to retrieve Ashlyn's luggage. For awhile Blake and Ashlyn made eye contact before Blake came up to her and kissed her on her lips.

"Man you look so fuckin good right now." Blake whispered in her ear.

Ashlyn giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. They kissed passionately once more.

"Wait, this isn't the same jet." Ashlyn looked around.

"Nah, this one much more spacious and comfortable. We will be traveling for 14 days straight  or we can go to Maui. You're in control so you chose pretty lady." He guessed her to the steps.

Ashlyn mouth dropped as she looked at all the roses and different shopping bags and hand bags that sat awaiting her. Champagne and fruit lay on the table along with cheesecake bites. She shut her eyes as she bit into a strawberry before sipping the champagne.

"Thank you baby but......" Ashlyn sat down before finishing her sentence.

"But what bae?" Blake ran his hands thru her hair.

"I think Rena will enjoy this. Can I get off the jet before we take off? I rather be home with the boys. Blake I cant pretend that I'm happy right now because I'm not! You back fuckin that bitch!" She looked at him.

Blake shook his head. She had to know something. Why was she bringing up Rena? Chad had to have told her something or maybe Rena did. Rena had been sending him endless messages so he didn't put it pass her.

"Are you listening to yourself right now? Rena is dead Ashlyn." He tried kissing her.

"Blake stop lying! Chad came to the house. He told me everything. Rena is very much still alive because you never killed her or had her touched. You been threatening Chad because You and Rena back fucking!" Ashlyn knocked the fruit over.

Blake looked at the floor then at her in disbelief. She looked like she wanted to cry but fought back her tears.

"You love her don't you? Blake there's something about her that you love, you won't stop fucking with her." She walked to the door of the jet.

"He what? And you just now fucking telling me! You gone believe that bitch over me?! Blake spunned her around.

"Dont fucking touch me! Let me off here! He pulled a fuckin gun out on me because of you and that bitch Rena!" Ashlyn beated on the door.

"A gun? Man I hope you not lying because I'm gonna kill that bastard when i catch him!" Blake grew angry.

"Yes a fuckin gun!"

There was no calming her down and he knew it. He let her vent and threaten to leave him before he tried touchin her. Blake kissed her neck while raising her dress up slowly. Ashlyn shook her head no but he knew she wanted it. Chad and Rena had to go. He be damned if he lost Ashlyn again. Blake kissed Ashlyn ear then traced it with his tongue while running his hand across her now naked ass cheeks. She moaned as he grabbed one of her breast and her pussy at the same time.

"Blake stop.....let me go." She whispered.

"No. " Blake whispered in her ear.

Ashlyn was soaking wet, so he knew she wanted him. Blake walked her to the back of the jet where a bedroom actually was. Ashlyn shivered as he swept her off her feet and walked her to the bed. Blake pulled her by her ankles closer to him before getting on his knees. He kissed her pussy lips before parting them and diving in with his tongue. Ashlyn moaned loudly as he continued devourin her. She couldn't fight him no more.

He watched her face twist up with pleasure as she moaned his name. He pushed her legs back and messaged her clot while lapping up her juices. She was stuck. She forgot she hated him. Blake ordered her to get completely naked as he began pulling his clothes off. They rolled around kissing before Blake got between her legs. Ashlyn opened her legs wider as Blake fingered her while sucking her breast.

She gasped as he slid into her Wetness with his dick. He cuffed her ass cheeks as he dug deeper into her. Ashlyn moaned as he bit her shoulder lightly and slow stroked her.

"Blakkkeee........fuck.....fuck!" She cursed.

"I love you." Blake kissed her forehead.

"I love you too." She breathed.

Blake flipped her on her stomach and began kissing her back while palming her ass. He parted her legs before he kissed between them. She exhaled loudly as he pushed up inside her. He grabbed a fist full of her hair as he pumped inside her. Every time she tried bringing up Rena he would grind harder to throw her focus off.

"This pussy so good......ahhhhh!" Blake grunted.

"I love you." She tried looking back at him.

"I love you too. There's no one else for me. Dont ever question my loyalty because of what another motherfucker who is on every drug there is putting in your ear. Do you hear me?" He kissed her neck.

"Yessssss baby. I'm just n-"

Blake planted his hands on each of her hips and began stroking her again until she shook uncontrollably from having an orgasm. Ashlyn body shook as she grabbed Blake hand. He made her turn on her side. He grabbed her around her neck as he began slamming into her. She loved when he was rough with her. She begged him not to stop and requested he choke her just a little harder. Whatever she wanted she got. Blake exploded inside of her making sure he didn't leave a drop.

As Ashlyn lay in his arms all he could think about is how he had to get rid of Rena himself. What bothered him the most is how his own brother turned on him for a woman that would sleep with their father too if she could.

"So where do you want to go pretty lady? We got 14 days." He pulled her closer to him.

"Surprise me." Ashlyn wrapped her leg around his waist.

"Say no more. I also got you a $150,000 shopping spree waiting once we land. Get whatever you want baby."

He knew how to wiggle his way out of trouble with her.