Chapter 32

Getting on Blake's bad side wasn't a good idea nor a smart move for Ashlyn. When he said he wasn't calling no more he meant it. He still provided for her and baby Blake as promised but he cut all communications. He would send Tramel, Quadrey, or his family he trusted to come check on her and Baby Blake. Ashlyn yearned for him she even found herself crying some nights for him.

Baby Blake was almost hitting the one years old mark. Quadrey and Tramel had come over to talk to her about Baby Blake's upcoming birthday party that was 3 months away. Time was definitely flying by. Blake wanted to prepare early and wanted the best for Baby Blake's birthday. Tramel was showing Ashlyn various amusement parks. Quadrey was looking up outfits for Baby Blake. Ashlyn was looking up cake designs.

"Mannnnnn, Blake dont play!! That nigga got us looking up shit as if the party is scheduled tomorrow.... The fuck!! Tramel laughed.

" That's what I'm saying bruh. Nigga was balls deep in some pussy til this nigga call talking bout I need to get to Ashlyn house now. I'm thinking I'm finna knock a MF head off or sumn cause they harming sis and nephew, this nigga talking bout a party. Anything for my brudda though!" Quadrey looked up to as he talked.

"We got nephew and sis til bruh come home. He'll do it for us if the shoe was on the other foot." Tramel said while walking over to baby Blake.

"Has he called today?" Ashlyn asked low key hoping he did and mentioned her.

"He called this morning. Man what's going on with y'all?" Tramel asked.

"Yea y'all shit like toxic and confusing as fuck.....ayyee nephew will look fly as fuck in a suit." Quadrey smiled at the screen of his phone.

"I mean we got into an argument, one small argument and he cut me off." Ashlyn threw her arms up.

"You sure that's all it was? Like what did you say for real?" Tramel put his phone down.

"Why it gotta be what I said? Blake cheated on me and got another bitch pregnant. Our children are only weeks apart."

"Huh? Wait a minute? Not lover boy Blake that always come thru With the advice when I be needing to get back in good with my girl!! Nahhh now! Man my brudda ain't do you like that for real!! What the fuck!! Quadrey smiled at ashlyn then shook his head.

"I can't wait til that motherfucka call me." Tramel laughed.

"No! Please dont tell him what I said. Please!! Shit already bad between us. I mean the bitch came at me when I was at Walmart talking bout Blake told her to come get my car from me, just trying the fuck out me. We passed words then I w-"

"Whooped her!! You better had whooped dat hoe or I'm finna get on yo ass right now! You know damn well Blake ain't sending nobody to get shit from you. You wifey!" Tramel got hyped.

"Facts!" Quadrey agreed.

"I did. I beat that bitch down to the ground literally. She been saying she got a baby for Blake but he denying it nor has he seen the child. Blake a damn good father, I'm sure he wouldn't do for Blake and not do for his daughter. She won't show him the baby and she like disappeared while so called pregnant now she poppin up bothering us. So I tell Blake and he go off!!" Ashlyn picked baby Blake up.

"He called her on three way and go in on her ass. But I fucked up. I told him that yea he might've clowned her but how do I know that he for real. How do I know what they really doing? He lost it, went off on me and cut me off." Ashlyn dabbed at her eyes.

"Aht aht dont start that crying shit. See a man dont like all that nagging. I check this bitch while you on the phone and you still accuse me....aight fuck it Imma fall back. What we doing if you dont trust me bruh? Feel me?" Quadrey sat up in his chair.

"That's why I ain't got no bitch yet. A nigga ain't got time for all that shit. You know Blake quick tempered and dont like drama. Man you got the motherfucka all these hoes want and you playing. Done fucked yo whole relationship up over insecurity. You fucked y'all up Ash, not him!" Tramel looked into her eyes.

"Fuck both of y'all!! Y'all don't know how much shit Blake done put me through. At first he acted like he didn't even want B.J. he gave me the cold shoulder when I told him about B.J.!! Its hard caring for a child for the first time on your own. Then I gotta hide my son from Regina and some of Blake other family members because he's half black. My son will be fatherless for the next twenty years!" Ashlyn forced back tears.

"Sis I ain't mean to strike a nerve. I was just  telling you from a man perspective. We don't like arguing especially if we ain't got to. Blake coming straight home to you and you know that. He just teaching your ass a lesson. When shit going good, he done put the hoe in her place, man leave it like that. Dont go constantly digging for shit and doubting a nigga." Quadrey put his hand up.

"If you keep acting like you dont trust him, he gone go step out. Ain't no peace at home so he gone go where he think peace is at. Simple. I usually dont care if niggas cut a hoe off cause hoes do be doing too much, but u sis u ain't no hoe. " Tramel walked over to Ashlyn.

"Group hug?" Quadrey laughed.

"You funny as fuck!" Tramel smirked.

Quadrey and Tramel hugged Ashlyn tight before getting back to their duties. Their delivery was kind of harsh but it all made sense. They were right. She had pushed Blake to the point of no return. He was standing on everything he told her before he hung up that day.

"Ashlyn be real, you fucking with another nigga ain't cha?!" Quadrey asked all of a sudden.

"What? Hell no!! Especially nobody from here!" Ashlyn face twisted up in anger.

"Better not be!! If we catch any nigga in this house he getting his cremated on the spot and we throwing you out this bitch!" Tramel threatened.

"Y'all just talking. Man miss me with that shit!"

"You gone see!! Kicking yo nigga ass, kicking you out the house, and taking nephew from you. Blake already said to take him if you move wrong." Quadrey nodded his head.

Ashlyn hated how everyone else could talk to Blake but not her. He apparently was done with her for real. She sat in silence and only spoke when she was spoken to. Deep down inside she was hurt. Why wasn't he really talking to her? Tramel and Quadrey talking crazy to her made her more madder but she didn't dare say anything more to them about how she really felt.