Chapter 39

The single life used to be everything, now it was too risky. Blake was back on the scene here and there with this person and that person. He wanted to hurt Ashlyn. He wanted revenge, he also regretted putting his hands on her. She had stopped calling, and he had stopped sponsoring her. Blake had gotten invited to a night on the town from some groupie he met while taking B.J. out for ice cream. He had been dropping B.J. by his father's home and avoiding Ashlyn's calls. He refused to give her any access to B.J. until she came to talk to him.

Eric swung the door open before he could knock on the door again.

"Not tonight!! You can bring your evil ass right on in here and sit down!" Eric glared at Blake.

"What? What you mean? What's going on?" Blake followed his dad inside.

"Find an apartment Blake and I mean it, I'm taking the house back!" Eric sat on his couch.

"Excuse me."

Eric pulled his phone out and dialed a number. Seconds later, a female voice seeped thru the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ashlyn, its me....Eric. You wanna run that story by me again?"

Ashlyn began carefully telling Eric about how Blake had beaten her up. Pushed her down the stairs, and was now keeping B.J. from her. Blake sat back in his chair outraged. He was busted. There was nothing he could say.

"I need my keys also!" Eric held his hand out.

"You taking a bitch side that cheated on me? Dont just take your fucking car and house back, take me off your fuckin will too!" Blake stood to his feet.

"Blake, lower your tone before your mama be lowering you into the ground!  I'm fucking embarrassed!! Why did you put your hands on her if you do not have proof she cheated on you? Then you pushed her down the stairs? You could have killed her!! But hey you dont give a fuck!!

" I don't!!" Blake walked to the door.

"Why are you keeping a child away from his mother? A mother that isn't in the streets on drugs, fuckin here and there, and so dependent of you. She can take care of him, she wants to see her son, let her Blake Jesus Christ!! Eric shook his head.

"My son not going around that bitch! She's not who you think she is."

"I paid damn good money to get you home 16 years earlier than your release and you go and catch a domestic violence charge?"

"She didn't press charges and if she did so what? I didn't just hit her for no reason!! She know what she did!" Blake tried justifying his actions.

"Your ass would be in jail that's what!! You seem to not give a fuck so why should I Blake? Leave me my keys and take your ass on! You listened to word of mouth instead of having concrete evidence that she is cheating on you. She said you come home and just began jumping all over her!!" Eric looked up at Blake.

"You ain't gotta worry about seeing me or my son no more!" Blake threw the keys on the table hard.

"B.J. is staying here!! Until you get your shit together and go talk to that girl, you aren't entitled to a damn thing with my name tied to it. You got her chasing you for what, when you are the one at fault! Make it make sense!" Eric stood up.

Blake knew not to test his father's hand so he called an Uber and sat outside. He was fucked! If he went back inside and tried to argue Eric would probably take his breathing rights. Ashlyn had learned him enough to know that Eric was the only one that Blake bowed down to. He had money saved up but looking for housing, wasn't his thing. His dad had taken his favorite most prized car, but Blake had two other cars including Ashlyn's bently coupe. Eric texted him asking about the bently coupe too. Eric even went as far as taking the overseas account Blake had.

The Uber pulled up. Blake decided to get a room for the night where there was a bar down the street. He stared straight ahead ignoring the Uber driving. He tossed the Uber driver a hundred dollar bill before jumping out of the car. Blake was well known so he cut the line. As he looked back at all the people that complained of him being able to cut them he visioned Ashley standing in line. He remember like it was yesterday. From that night on they had a rocky relationship.

The bar was cozy and lit. Everybody was in their own world. You could kinda tell who had money, who wanted to look like they had money, and who didn't. Blake noticed that his brother Chad was sitting at the pool table. He sat the pool stick down once he noticed Blake.

"Wassup baby bro?" Chad hollered loud enough for Blake to hear.

Blake ignored him and walked to the back of the club where the patio was. Chad followed him outside. Blake just stared out into the night thinking about Ashlyn and B.J.  He had fucked his family up, no Ashlyn did.

"When is the last time you saw Rena?" Blake turned to look Chad in his face.

"Last week....why? Y'all back fuckin around?" Chad cocked his head to the side.

"Nah. That's your bitch remember." Blake said.

"Chill bro! Where are you going with this?" Chad asked.

"She told me that you saw Ashlyn and Dante in the car I bought Ashlyn. She said Dante was driving my car."

"She's a damn lie. I dont even know who a Donald, A Dante a whoever the hell that is, I dont know him. I hardly ever see Ash out and about. Rena is lying." Chad frowned.

"Really?"

"Yes Really! Just like she lied about being pregnant for you. She's a fuckin psycho. She got it out for you bro be carful." Chad warned.

"You still fucking her, you should be careful too." Blake shot back.

"I'm not fuckin her no more. I had no business fuckin her at all. You made it clear y'all was never serious though." Chad pointed out.

" I don't care about you and her. Hoes gone be hoes."

"You do care! You stopped talking to me after you found out about me and her. I'll come to family functions, you will get up and leave. You dont even fuck with me no more because of her." Chad looked away.

"I'm really not tripping. Y'all do y'all thing. She just dont need to mention me and mine. Me and Ash not even together right now because of that shit. She done ran and told ya old Man on me now he on my ass." Blake pulled the blunt from behind his ear.

"Ahh hell!" Chad coughed.

"I need a favor." Blake lit his blunt.

"Wassup?" Chad rubbed his hands together.

"Get rid of Rena for me. I'm tired of her but I don't want her blood on my hands. Blake put the blunt up to his mouth.

"Say no more. She's outta here."