Chapter 22

Ashlyn's moans sent Blake thru the roof. It had been months since he was sexually active and he held nothing back. She had her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms under his as he dug into her wetness. Blake looked hard into her face. She was so beautiful to him. She put her hand on his chest and kissed his lips.

"You good dick having motherfucker you." She gasped.

"I love you." Blake rubbed her face.

"I love you too Blake... I love you." She kissed his lips again.

" How in the hell grabbing  something to drink to quench my thirst, lead to sex?" Blake buried his face in her neck.

"Ouuuuu, ouuuuu Blake not too much on my stomach. You gonna wake the baby up." She whispered in his ear.

"Man that lil motherfucker probably already up!" Blake joked.

Ashlyn giggled in his ear. Blake didn't regret getting her pregnant one bit. She licked his neck and ear and told him that her pussy was his. Ashlyn moans got louder. 

"Ahhhh......fuck......baby I'm bout to cum!''

" Cum on daddy's dick.....now!" He bit her neck.

Ashlyn's body jerked as she shook from her orgasm. Minutes later Blake had shoot all of his cum inside her. She shut her eyes and bit her bottom lip. They laid tangled up into each others arms before some loud knocking interrupted their intimacy. Paranoid from fear that it could be the feds, Blake jumped up and quickly slid his boxers on. Ashlyn slid into a robe and rushed out the door towards the front of her house. Blake stepped into the hall way to hear what was going on.

"Who is it?" Ashlyn half yelled.

"Open the door, I just wanna talk." A male voice yelled.

Blake crept back to the room and slipped on his pants.

"You need to leave and I mean now. Don't you ever come back to my house especially this time of night!" Ashlyn began walking back to her room.

"Nah, go back to the door. Who the fuck is that? Who the fuck is that Ashlyn?!" Blake pushed her in her chest.

"Keep your fuckin hands off me!" She snatched away from him.

Blake opened the front door to her house. It was the same guy from the club that had stabbed her tires on her car. He looked surprised to see Blake. Blake stepped on the porch.

"Can I help you?" Blake mugged him.

"Man you ain't talking bout shit white boy." He looked Blake up and down.

"You better get your ass away from here!"

"Or what? Make me leave. Boy I'll beat the shit out of you!" He pulled his pants up and threw his roll up.

"Dante get the fuck on! Y'all not finna do this shit around my house. Blake just shut the door,fuck him!" Ashlyn begged Blake.

"What the fuck is he doing here anyway? Are you seeing him?" Blake asked while keeping his eye on Dante.

"I'm fuckin pregnant Blake! Why would I be seeing somebody? He just won't leave me alone!"

"Yall can have this shit! I'm gone Ash." Blake brushed pass her

"Blakeeee what the fuck?" Ashlyn whined.

"Yea bruh just gone and leave!" Dante said.

Blake walked up to Dante. Dante tried throwing a punch and missed. Blake grabbed him by his neck and began choking him while running him into his car at the same time. Dante punched Blake in his chin. Blake tightened his grip and sent his elbow into Dante face. He punched Dante three times sending him flying backwards. Dante held his nose that was now bleeding. Blake challenged him to fight him but Dante backed down.

"Blake stopp!!! Stopppp it!!!" Ashlyn begged.

"Don't fuckin touch me!! The baby shower is canceled. This is what you want? Is this what the fuck you want? You got it!" Blake walked back up to the front door.

"Blake!" Ashlyn slammed the front door and looked out the window. Dante lay on his back holding his side wincing in pain.

"You can stop calling my name!! I caught you Ash. You are back fucking with him!" Blake got in her face.

"Baby I swear. I swear on our son I'm not. Blake he won't leave me alone!" Ashlyn pulled him by his shirt.

"Blake please!! Bae don't go!" Ashlyn stood in his way.

"I'm a man of my word. Imma still have you a baby shower but I'm done.