Chapter 1

4 years ago.............

Blake looked in the hand mirror his barber handed him, slowly examining his hair. For the past 6 years Blake had been driving way to Cascade to get his hair cut. He had a one of a kind hair cut and not many could cut, line, and style his hair like J.P. could. Blake never felt uncomfortable being the only white male in the barbershop because according to his friends Tramel and Quadrey he was a "black man in a white man " body. Blake reached into his pocket and peeled off 5 100 dollar bills.

"Whooaa Boss man!! You don't have to give me that much. In fact since you a loyal customer, your cut is on the house!" J.P. exclaimed.

"Your birthday coming up man go enjoy yourself. Take a week off and kick your feet back or something!" Blake handed J.P. the crisp bills.

"Thank you so much Blake. Man you done made my day!"

"No problem bro! I'll catch you some other time aight?" Blake stood to take the apron off.

Blake jumped into his all black Bentley coupe and headed towards his Ocean view front home. Blake cruised the interstate bobbing his head to An old rnb song. Blake wanted the kind of love that the song expressed but because of his status he had to be careful. So many women of all races threw themselves at him but he was no fool. He could spot a gold digger from a mile away. Blake pulled up to his home and just sat in the drive way for awhile before getting out his car. He looked from side to side before walking up his steps.

Once he got inside, he headed to his closet to pick out his best mink floor length coat, and an all black Suit and Tie. The cuff links on his shirt had real diamonds on them. Tramel had invited him to a boss brunch. Blake walked to the very back of his closet and proceeded in going in his safe.

"25...67.....92....." Blake said in a tone only he could hear.

Blake placed a wad of bills into the safe. He didn't believe in carrying his money around. Blake never was one to be so flashy for being flashy brung upon unwanted attention. Blake hopped into the shower. The warm steamy water pouring down on him put him at ease. After showering Blake put on a pair of all black Armani boxers. As he looked in the mirror he just imagined a beautiful African American woman alongside him getting ready to dress in the finest threads to match his fly.

A call coming through on his phone interrupted his train of thought. It was Regina, his mother. Since Regina and his father Eric Myers separated, Regina had been relying and confiding in her sons, Adrian, Blake, and Chad. Blake loved his mother more than life itself but he somehow wished she would just get out and date or find a hobby that didn't consist of smothering him with her problems. He contemplated on if he should answer or not. He decided to answer.

"Hello?" Blake checked himself out in the mirror.

"Blake did you forget that today is your uncle Steve's birthday? We're all waiting on you!" Regina yelled over the loud music.

"I don't fuck with him like that, besides I'm busy right now. I'll come see you tomorrow!" Blake answered.

"Excuse me? But I bet if that sorry ass piece of shit father of yours ask you to come fishing with him and those step kids of his you will fly there!" Regina accused.

"It's obvious that you had a lot to drink. Call me when you're sober mama." Blake hung up.

Steve was Regina's brother that Blake strongly disliked. Steve was Regina's puppet. He encouraged Regina's behavior. Ever since Blake's father stepped out on Regina with a Black woman, Regina did little to nothing to hide her jealousy and hate towards black women. The -N word never came about while Blake was around but he wouldn't be surprised if they used it behind closed doors. Blake began getting dressed as he checked his text messages. Regina sent him a paragraph that he instantly hit delete on. Blake's ex Meagan had texted him. He was definitely ignoring that text message. She refused to leave him alone and he was tired of it.

2 hours later, Blake was pulling into the club's parking lot limousine style. Quadrey and Tramel were in the limousine with him. The trio stood together allowing the paparazzi to snap their pictures. The "Boss Mansion" were flooded with bosses in their best threads and baddies in their flyest heels and dresses. Blake eyed a few of the females. He never took a female back to his crib because he didn't trust easily but the ladies tonight were looking tempting.

"There go Janae Wilson fine stuck up ass!" Tramel said.

"Nigga you love you some Janae!" Quadrey teased.

"She gone have my baby one day. When I get ahold of her I'm sitting her ass down for a 9 months. I ain't never pulling out!" Tramel promised.

Blake and Quadrey followed Tramel's gaze. Janae was indeed a beauty. She was petite with a nice size butt on her. She was arm and arm with some tall dark skinned dude. Blake nodded, giving Tramel his approval silently. Quadrey pulled out a cigar and lit it.

"It's up! We really having shit! Man look at us!" Quadrey blew smoke in the air.

"Tonight is ours!" Blake agreed as he lead the way up to the back doors.

Security only patted certain people down. Blake and his crew were among the few security knew not to fuck with. Blake was about to walk through the doors when he heard a female arguing with Security behind him.

"I will burn this whole fucking building down Marion don't play with me! You didn't pat them niggas and that white boy down but think you gonna put your big nasty ass hands on me!" The loud girl hollered.

"Girl you better take your slew footed ass to the back of the line!" Marion hollered back.

"Move me! Put me in the back of the line. I dare you to touch me, my brother will be up here so quick!" The girl threatened.

Blake looked out into the crowd at the other people that was growing frustrated with the loud obnoxious girl. It was then, that he saw her. She had a chain around her neck that read "Ashlyn". Blake gave her a quick look over. She was fine from head to toe and didn't have on too much make up. He loved a natural look. Blake loved brown and chocolate girls. She was semi tall and thick. Blake was a sucker for a big booty. The floor length dress she sported did her body great justice. The hip to ass ratio matched and the waist was small just like Blake liked it. She threw a waist length fur coat over her dress. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other exposing her perfectly toned leg. Blake loved that the dress had a split on the side. From her face expressions and her perfectly waxed eyebrows curling upward in a angry gesture, Blake knew she was becoming frustrated even more by the wait of the line.

"She's with me....her with that black dress and black fur!" Blake whispered in Marion ear.

Marion motioned for the girl to come forward. She looked surprised as she locked eyes with Blake. She paused when she walked by the girl that caused the commotion.

"This my crazy ass cousin Naomi. If she can't just come in then neither can I." She said as she never took her eyes off Blake.

"Cool!" Blake ushered both girls in the building.

"Ouuu bitch!!! You got that pull like that?! The loud girl danced as she talked.

" Actually I d-"

Blake interrupted her.

"I done got your loud ass in the building. I think you owe " the white boy" and my Man's Marion an apology. You really did my dawg dirty in front all them people!" Blake laughed.

"See I only saw the back of your head but you fine ass fuck white boy!" The girl drooled.

"Appreciate it! You might wanna tone it down a notch though if you tryna snatch you a rich motherfucka ma. We don't do loud women. I like mines like Ashlyn. Ain't gotta say a word, her presence is felt though!" Blake slowly put his hand around Ashlyn waist.

Ashlyn smiled nervously as she fell in line with Blake's tactics. She was going to give him a number on her and a good address and he wasn't taking no for an answer at all.