Chapter 8

Ashlyn rolled over in bed to discover Blake had already awakened before her. She almost forgot where she was until she felt the slight sway of the plane. She looked around and discovered Blake had set some roses by her side of the bed. She smiled as she exhaled their fresh scent. Last night had definitely pulled her in for a shock. She had underestimated Blake. He had fucked her better than her on and off woot da woot did. She had never had am orgasm until he touched her.

She went into the bathroom. The decorations were all still there. Ashlyn took a morning piss, washed her hands then brushed her teeth. Blake was so neat and clean. He had put everything in place. Ashlyn walked up to the front of the plane. Blake was setting up breakfast. She just watched him before alerting him that she was around. He was shirtless and she loved it.

"Good morning!" Blake greeted her without turning around.

"How did you know I was up here?" Ashlyn ran her hands thru her hair.

"I smell you. You smell good. Are you hungry?" Blake sat in a seat.

"Yes. Very hungry!"

"We land in about 5 hours. I know you tired of being on this plane. We almost at our destination......Puerto Rico." Blake announced as he poured orange juice.

"My hair is a mess, so is my nails. I didn't even grab a cute outfit. I thought we was just gonna camp at a lil hotel or your spot." Ashlyn ate a strawberry.

Blake took a black card out of his Louis Vuitton back pack. Ashlyn pretended to not be impressed with his courtesy until he announced how much was on the card.

"This should cover you the whole trip. Spend it wisely. There's ten thousand dollars on there!" Blake stated.

Ashlyn almost dropped her cup of orange juice. She looked at Blake long and hard before taking the card. Blake kissed her on her forehead.

"You brushed your teeth yet?" He asked as he eyed her.

"Ofcourse I did. Blake there's really 10 thousand dollars on that card?" Ashlyn asked.

"Yea I don't flex. Money long this way. Stick around, play ya cards right and you will find out. Gimme kiss!" Blake puckered his lips up.

Ashlyn leaned over to kiss him. Kissing lead to another thing. Blake slowly took the T-shirt she slept in off her. Ashlyn shivered from excitement. Blake pulled her closer to him. He made her use the table to support her weight. Ashlyn felt his hands roaming all over her body as he kissed her neck.

"I can wake up to you everyday." Blake whispered in her ear.

"I wish I could see you everyday." She whispered back.

They made slow sweet passionate love. Blake used a condom again. Ashlyn was grateful that he was clean and careful. They showered in the small bathroom then cuddled up another for a quick nap. Three hours later Blake's alarm was going off alerting them to get up. Blake stretched then went to grabbing up his bags. Ashlyn grabbed her night bag. Ashlyn was taken back by the beauty of Puerto Rico. Blake ushered her to a tour bus.

"First stop will be Liz Divine Nail Salon." Blake told the driver.

"Can we go to the mall or a little boutique or something first. I gotta get out this night set!" Ashlyn complained.

She loved how Blake jumped to her every need. He was still showing her In so many ways that he wasn't a push over but he also showed her a gentle side of him. Blake just stared at her as he gave the driver orders.

"You so pretty. You better not go put no make up on your face either. You dont need it."

Ashlyn gushed at his compliment. Blake made the driver stop for food, then he made him stop at a boutique. Ashlyn eyes got big as a grapefruit. The accessories and variety of summer wear were so different from the clothing in America. Ashlyn grabbed summer dresses, two pieces, bikinis, accessories, and shoes. Blake reminded her she was on s budget. He made her get a nice evening gown for their fancy date night.

"I needed this get away." Ashlyn clutched her bags as they walked hand in hand.

"Good. Now let's go get them hands and feet did."

"I need lashes too. Preferably mink extensions, top and bottom!" Ashlyn rolled her neck.

"We should've sat down and ate!" Blake bit into his taco.

Ashlyn felt relieved that Blake sat all the way with her through getting her nails and lashes did. She had on a good lace front wig that she kept together, so she didn't need to get her hair did. Blake had reserved a nice room for them at the Condado Vanderbilt Hotel. He was a man of many surprises.

"I got to go make a quick run okay. In the meantime get pretty because I'm taking you out. I'll be back." Blake kissed her forehead.

"Okay but how lon-"

"No more questions Ashlyn. I'll be back I promise!" Blake grabbed a black bag and left out the room.

Ashlyn found something to watch on TV as she waited for Blake. She must have fallen asleep. When she woke up it was dark in the room. Blake still wasn't around. She was tired of his disappearing acts. Maybe he had a bitch out here she thought to herself. She got dressed in a body hugging dress that was floor length. She put on some nice sandals to match. She grabbed the room key and eased out the room. She looked around to remember anything that could help her get back to the room in case she got lost.

She walked halfway to the other side of where their suite resided. Blake still hadnt popped up. She decided to go back inside and go to the upstairs Part of the suite to look at the scenery from up top. As she approached the top part she heard arguing. Blake!! Blake was dressed in all black. How in the hell and where in the hell did he go change his clothes at? He was holding some man around his neck threatening him.

"You didn't think I was coming to take care of your stupid ass didn't you? Times up Ro! You should've been dead!" Blake looked around to make sure the coast was clear..

Ashlyn made sure she saw Blake but he didnt see her. Blake screwed on a silencer and sent two shots into the man's head. The man body jerked and twitched before he fell backwards off the top of the building. Ashlyn gasped as she ran back to the room. So Blake really was into a cartel or gang? She didn't stop running until she was in front their room door. She ran in the bathroom and locked the door. There was no way in hell she had just witnessed a murder.

She climbed in the bed after realizing Blake wasn't coming so soon. 45 minutes later the door made a click noise before he walked in. He didn't look like he had just murdered someone.

"I told you to get dressed well be dressed!" Blake walked to the bathroom

"Imma get dressed. Blake what you do for a living again? I ask because you got all these expensive gifts and s-

Ashlyn was careful with her choice of words. She did not want him knowing she knew the truth.

" I dont like being questioned and I'm into real estate." Blake answered.

He walked out the bathroom to look at her then walked back into the bathroom again. Ashlyn contemplated on rather she should tell him that she knew what he just did out of fear. What if he felt he had to kill her because she was a witness? She decided to keep her mouth shut.