Chapter 11

Anything and anyone that could possibly jeopardize his reputation or empire had to go. Ashlyn knew too much. She had seen him murk Ro in Puerto Rico. Blake listened to Ashlyn lash out at him as she slowly slid in the car with him. She had a flat tire and couldn't drive her car so Blake offered to take her home. Unfortunately she probably won't be making it home because she had revealed something so sacred to Blake and he feared she would run her mouth and tell someone else.

"And who the fuck is Rena?!" Ashlyn inquired while pointing her hand in his face.

"Get your hand out my damn face Ash! Who is that motherfucker that cut your tires? Y'all gotta be fucking off because ain't no motherfucker just gone come cut on your tires!" Blake kept his eyes on the road.

"Blake Just tell me if you got another bitch. You pop up when you wanna fuck, you barely wanna talk on the phone, you gotta have some bitch ducked off somewhere! Them bitches already dropped the tea about you and a bitch named Rena!" Ashlyn yelled.

"Rena is my ex. You really sitting around listening to some bitches that wanna fuck me. You really trying to check me over some he say she say but I caught you in the act!"

"I caught you too. That night you killed that man in Puerto Rico. So yea you can miss me with that lame shit you woofing bout!" Ashlyn rolled her eyes.

Yea it was time to silence her. Blake pulled over on side of the road. He pulled out his spare hand gun after putting black gloves on his hands. Ashlyn began copping pleas as she looked from Blake to the gun.

"Blakkkkeee really?" Ashlyn asked.

"One more fuckin word and you're done. I can't trust you. You gotta go!" Blake shook his head.

"If you kill me you will be making shit worse Blake!" Ashlyn eased closer to the door.

Blake hit the child lock button and smirked. She really thought she was slick.

"If I don't kill you Ill be making shit worse. I have never let a rat live. You talk too much. And if your mouth is anything like your cousin Naomi's mouth you will have me in prison somewhere. So yea you gotta go pretty lady!" Blake placed the gun up to her head.

"Blake please don't do this. Look I'm not a stitch. I been around hood shit all my life. I've dealt with mostly hood niggas. I'm nothing like you think I am. Blake if you let me live I promise I won't say shit to nobody!" Ashlyn began crying.

"Ha! You've dealt with dudes from the hood but baby they ain't me. They amateurs under me. Those are lil boys you fucking with. I bet they selling weed and a lil crack cocaine, toting a gun but ain't shot shit and any gone shoot shit and you convinced they living like that huh? I wanted you around Ashlyn, I was feeling you but you ain't right. You gone fold!" Blake watched her closely.

"Blake you have got to trust me. Blake don't do this. You can break up with me and I still won't rat you out. I just want to go home!" Ashlyn burst into tears.

"What all did you see that night? You know what it don't even matter! Get out of the car. If you try to run I'm firing your ass up. Now get out!" Blake instructed.

Ashlyn carefully got out the car. Blake hit the trunk button and got out the car as well. He instructed Ashlyn to follow him towards the back of the car.

"You're going to kill me and put me in the trunk? Blake just do it! I told you I won't say shit and y-"

"Shut up!" Blake handed Ashlyn a gun.

"What's this for?" Ashlyn frowned.

"You saw me kill somebody right but now you got a body on your hands. You touched this gun resulting in the gun now having your finger prints on it. You a killer just like me now. So if you ever run your mouth to anybody or try to run to the police your ass going to prison. This gun got a body on it." Blake confessed.

Ashlyn gasped. She threw the gun back to Blake and took two steps backwards. Blake knew she wasn't that crazy to try to run. Blake threw the gun in the trunk under the spare tire and instructed Ashlyn to get back into the car. Ashlyn began crying hysterically about being tied to a murder she didn't commit. Blake cut the music up trying to tune her out. Ashlyn cut the radio off.

"Blake take me home right fuckin now! You really set me up like that..... What the fuck man?!" Ashlyn put her hands over her face.

"Nah. You staying with me tonight killa. I wanna spend a lil time with you before I take you out."

Ashlyn was trying so hard to fight her sleep. Blake smiled in the inside. He was confused. He cared for her deeply but any thing that could cost him his freedom had to go. There was no way around it. She was a mistake but he had himself to Blame as well. He never brought women to his house but since he was killing Ashlyn anyway he decided to let her sleep on his silk sheets. She jumped up so hard and held her chest as she looked around. Her mouth dropped.

"Wh- whose house is this? Its nice!" Ashlyn looked around.

"Mine!"

Blake held his hand out the window alerting security that it was him. He had to say a certain phrase to verify it was him. He drove thru the gates. Ashlyn had gotten out the car and began walking up to the door. She was in Awe at how big the house was. Blake just listened to her joke about at least dying in style. She eyed the different wines.

"At least I aint gone be left in a dirty ass alley when I get killed!" Ashlyn laughed.

"You really think this shit is a joke huh? Blake eyed her hips and ass..

" Go bathe. You been in that funky ass club all night!"

"You gone drown me ain't cha?" Ashlyn stopped smiling.

"I might I might not. Stop asking so many questions." Blake began walking to the direction of the bathroom

He handed Ashlyn his old silk robe to come out in after she bathed.. Ashlyn didn't hesitate to lock the door. While Ashlyn bathed, Blake put some horse tranquilizer and rat poison into a glass wine and poured some wine over it. He didn't feel like cleaning up blood so he figured he would just poison her instead.