Chapter 56

"Do you have to bring him with you to talk to Regina?" Ashlyn asked as she sat up in bed.

"Yes I do. I want her to look him right in his green eyes that she passed down to him. We will be fine. You got nothing to worry about." Blake rubbed her belly as he watched B.J. slide his coat on.

"Blake, I'm telling you, if she does anything to my child I'm beating her ass!! You know she is not going to take that shit well!" Ashlyns voice shook with anger.

"Refuckinlax!! Weren't you the one who insisted that I stepped up and told her? Nothing is going to happen to him at all!! You think imma let her hurt him, I won't even let you hurt him. You shaking my baby up with all that stress,get you some rest we will be back OK!" Blake kissed her on her lips before getting out of bed.

Ashlyn begged him to leave B.J. with her but he wasn't trying to hear it. She forced his hand, so now she had to deal with the outcome. Blake hurriedly got B.J. situated in the backseat then jumped in the driver seat. He cut the heat on, then drove off once the car began heating up. As he got closer to his mother's house he prayed. This wasn't going to be easy but it had to be done.

Blake's heart raced as he slowly turned into his mother's driveway. This was it, there was no turning back. He got B.J. out the car held him close to him as they marched up to her door. The last time he spoke to his mom was at their family reunion. Blake counted to ten before he rung the door bell.

Regina stood in the doorway with her arms folded staring Blake down. She then focused on B.J. never taking her eyes off him. She looked from B.J. to Blake.

"What are you doing here?" She attempted to shut the door,Blake stopped her.

"We need to talk. I could've called but this is a conversation that needs to be held in person. Its cold outside, may we please come in." Blake pushed the door open and welcomed himself in.

Regina guided Blake to her guest room and cut the TV on to Disney. Blake broke out in a sweat once his mother laid eyes on him. Her green eyes stared deep into his blue ones. This was it. B.J. climbed on the couch to watch tv.

"First I wanna say, I'm sorry for my behavior at the family reunion, Steve however deserved every blow I gave him. " Blake kept his eyes on his mother.

"You acted like a pure fucking animal that night. You embarrassed the hell out of me over a b-"

"Hey watch your mouth in front of my son will ya?" Blake blurred out.

"Your what?" Regina stood to her feet and was in Blake's face within seconds.

"My son." Blake answered quietly.

"He's my son mama. I will not and cannot hide him no more. Its not right. I know its a hard pill to swallow but in due time you will be over it I hope." Blake stammered with his words.

" Bullshit! Until I see it in black and white that he's your son I'm not claiming him!! I'm no longer claiming you because you are a damn fool that's in love. Do you not see what she's doing to you?" Regina slammed her hand on the table.

"Did Adrian have to show you that His daughters were his?" Blake challenged her.

"He didn't lie to me like you did!! That baby is three years old!!! You sat in my face and lied to me when I asked you about him!! You lied!! I want no part of your little family!" Regina waved her hand in his face.

"Why? Because Ashlyn is black? What the fuck did she do to you? He has your green eyes mama! I don't have green eyes you do! Why can't you accept him? What did he do to you?" Blake yelled.

"You obviously broke or you're heading into bankruptcy. I'm not funding you and your problem!! You have lost my trust Blake Carmichael Myers! You lied about the baby shower, you lied about this baby!! I've heard enough, you can leave now." Regina pointed to the door.

"I'm not going nowhere! This is fucking ridiculous!! Mama I don't need shit from you but acceptance. I want him to know you, you are his grandmother. Do whatever you want with me, don't take it out on my son though. He's innocent." Blake shook his head.

"I don't have to accept anything!! And I will not. You have crossed me in a way I never thought you would and for that, I'm taking you out of my will. Was it worth it?" She chuckled.

Blake couldn't believe she had gone that far. He flipped the table over without warning her almost knocking her over. She had bullied and criticized him long enough. Regina began walking backwards while Blake walked forward.

"I hate I Even came here!! And to answer your question yes my fiance, my son, and my unborn was worth the risk. Fuck this family!! Y'all tried planting that racist shit in me but it ain't happening. I love my black queen and my half black son. Fuck who don't, including you! I'm sick of your racist ass shit!" Blake was heated.

"Unborn! Oh wow tragic!! So you willing to be a fool twice? That ain't your baby either. Fuck you! You and your bastard can get out my house now! I will be pressing charges on you for property damage." Regina spat.

"If you ever speak of my son in such a nasty way again, I'll pay Ashlyn personally to come beat your ass. I'll never hit you or disrespect you but I know she won't mind." Blake threatened.

Regina sent a hunk of spit in Blake face that landed on his shirt. Blake just stared at her.

"Don't you ever as long as you live tell me you will pay someone to harm me. How dare you? That bitch and that fucking baby got your fucking mind gone. You wanna test my hand? You fucking punk!" Regina slapped Blake across his face.

Blake would not disrespect her no matter what she did. She looked over at B.J. Blake held his face as he watched her. She cut the tv off and told B.J. it was time to go.

"Mama, I'm sorry. I was just angry at the time." Blake tried apologizing.

"Ha! Too late my boy. When I'm in the ground, Adrian, Vanessa, Chad, and Rachel will be spending my millions while you and your poor little whore will be scraping up pennies. I'm gonna teach you about that mouth of yours. Anything else you wanna say bastard? She smiled.

" No matter how much you try to avoid it or go around it, Blake is your grandson. Mama I don't want us to be like this but my family I'm creating will not be left out just to satisfy you. No more tip toeing and lying. I love Ashlyn she gone be around and if she or my son can't then neither can I." Blake walked over to B.J. abd grabbed him up in his arms.

"I never wanna see you again. You gone wish you never tried my hand. She's a damn fool for being with you this long and allowing you to hide y'all child. Well her child, because just because he has green eyes don't mean its yours. " she rolled her eyes.

" I see why daddy left you. You one miserable ass woman. I'm praying everyday that the lord remove that hate from your heart. You gone be in this big ass house by yourself while I'm going home to my family. Christmas will be here soon and me and Ash wont be showing up. You don't have three sons no more. You know have two. You want me out your will, I want you off my birthday certificate. I want no parts of you." Blake opened the door.

"I can't wait until she steps all over your lil heart! She don't love you. You are a paycheck to her dummy!" Regina hollered.

"B.J. im glad you met your ignorant ass grandmother. Can't control your racist ass emotions. Spitting and hitting on people. I'm ashamed to even call you my mother."

Regina and Blake screamed to the top of their lungs at each other causing B.J. to cry. Blake grabbed up B.J. and slammed the door behind him. He saw a brick on the ground and threw it into the windshield of Regina's car. She hated him. He was growing to hate her. She was not accepting his child and that is what ruined their relationship. She spoke so ill of him and Ashlyn. He put B.J. in the front seat and drove off fast once he got in the car. At the red light he stopped to look at B.J.

"I love you son. I'll go against the world for you and your mama." He meant every word.