Chapter 31

If it wasn't one thing it definitely was another. Ashlyn watched the incoming video call that was from Blake. She contemplated on answering the call. Baby Blake slept peacefully in his bassinet tossing and turning ever so often. Ashlyn finally answered the call.

"Baby." Blake's sexy voice greeted her.

Ashlyn didn't greet him back causing him to get angry.

"Excuse me? Did I call at a bad fucking time? What's wrong with you?"  Blake glared into the phone.

Ashlyn just looked into his dreamy blue eyes for awhile. He still looked handsome as ever. She still loved him but another woman running around claiming him and having ties to him was pushing her further away. Naomi tried talking to her but she still had doubt that Rena was lying about anything. Blake and Rena had history.

"Where is my son Ashlyn?" Blake asked.

"He's asleep....why?" Ashlyn rolled her eyes.

"I want to see him." Blake's voice was now stern.

"He's asleep and I dont feel like getting up walking over to him!" Ashlyn smacked her lips.

"Ashlyn!" Blake called her name.

"Blake cut the bullshit!! Shouldn't you be on the phone with that hoe Rena. I'm sure she told you how I beat her fucking ass. I sholl did!! Now tell her to bring her ass here tryna demand something again and watch what I do!" Ashlyn screamed at the phone.

"You what? The fuck y'all fighting for? Where was my son while you was showing your ass?"

"That's all you worry about  is me showing my ass? What about that bitch telling me that you said to give her my fucking car Blake? Telling me that you her and y'all fucking daughter gone be this happy family once you get out. Fuck me and B.J. right?" Ashlyn put her hands on her temples.

"Are you fucking slow? I'll never send another bitch to tell you a damn thing Ashlyn. Use your damn head man. Stay away from her. She's fucking crazy and will go beyond desperate measures to get in your head." Blake tried to soothe her.

"So you got another child out Here Blake?" Ashlyn looked into the camera.

"No. Ashlyn I swear on my crazy ass mother I don't. I'll never fuck over you like that. I'm about to fix this shit because I'm tired of it." Blake hung up.

He called back seconds later.

"I'm about to set the record straight OK. Ashlyn let me talk, don't you say a damn thing. You got that?"

"I'll try not to!" Ashlyn half agreed.

"Ashlyn now is not the time to play with me! I'm sick of this bullshit bruh. Its like as soon as we are doing good as soon as shit is looking up for us here come bullshit!! Baby I'm tired." Blake sighed.

"I been tired of it."

Blake dialed what Ashlyn believed to be Rena's number. After the third ring she answered calling him "bae". Blake wasted no time going off on Rena.

" Imma tell you this one time and one time only, leave my fucking girl alone. Stay the fuck away from my family Rena. You and I been over with. I will fuck you up my damn self about my girl!" Blake warned her.

"Blake you aint gone do shit to me. You are in prison. Who you gone send after me? Quadrey, Tramel...hahaha! Before long your whole crew will be locked up. You just called me yesterday tryna talk all nice and shit." Rena laughed.

"I called, you didn't answer. You know that shit. I was gonna go off on you then about lying on me. You was never pregnant. We do not have no fucking child together. You say anything to my girl again and I promise I'll fix it to where you will never see daylight again!" Blake promised.

"Fuck you and your bitch! You traded a boss in for a lazy bitch that's only good for laying on her back and giving you a child." Rena scolded.

"Go fuck Chad again. That's the closest you will get to me bitch!!" Blake revealed.

"Hahaha!! Wow who hurt you? You still fucked with me after you found out I fucked him so in the end who's stupid? We was broken up so you can't make me feel bad about that!" Rena laughed.

"I got a whole family now I wouldn't give a fuck if you go in your backyard right now and go suck your dog's dick. You probably already did it! Bother my girl one more time with lies about a fucking baby that doesn't exist and I'm coming to your front door." Blake ended the call between him and Rena.

"Are you happy now?" Blake spoke quietly into the phone.

"I'm supposed to be happy you said something to her? How do I know its not just an act?" Ashlyn sighed.

"You know what..... Fuck it Ashlyn!! You heard me threaten this bitch for you and you still fix your mouth to say some ungrateful ass shit!! From now on I'll just call to only check on my son. I'm done with this shit!" Blake hung up in her face.

Ashlyn stared off into space before attempting to call him back. Blake answered the third time she called.

"Blake?"

"I'm done fucking trying. Do what you think is best love. I'm over the bullshit. Kiss my son for me. Dont ever call me again. I wont kick you out the house because then my son will be without shelter but I'm out your way. Bye Ashlyn!" Blake announced.

"Blake all I said w-"

"That's the point. You always saying something. Its always dumb shit. Who the fuck wants to keep hearing about a bitch when he call home? I'm in fucking prison Ash!!! You supposed to keep me fuckin sane, you adding on to the stress damn!" Blake didn't give her time to speak again before he hung the phone up.