Chapter 33

Ashlyn rolled over and couldn't help but smirk as Baby Blake's green eyes roamed her face. He was becoming more familiar with her daily. She decided to just try to push Blake out of her head and accept life for what it is. Ashlyn had always said that if she had children she would make sure they see and receive the world. Baby Blake had already traveled four states in total. They were now in California where Baby Blake's birthday party was going to be held. He was turning one years old today. Ashlyn pulled him close to her and begin weeping.

"Happy birthday baby. I cannot believe you are already one years old. Oh my god!! Come here fat man! God knew I needed you....he knew. " Ashlyn kissed baby Blake on his jaw.

He giggled as she sung to him and embraced him. A knock on her hotel door caused her to stop singing. Blake's siblings except Vanessa ( due to her being sick ) and their father were staying at a hotel near by. Tramel and Quadrey was staying in the same hotel as Ashlyn and Baby Blake. Naomi's mom, Ashlyn's mom, and a few of her family members were at another hotel. Though everyone was here and there at the end of the day they was all there for Baby Blake. Ashlyn looked at the peephole then slowly opened the door.
Two big boxes and a very large bonquet of roses sat outside her door. Ashlyn quickly pulled everything inside while also stopping Baby Blake from walking outside.

"Thinking of you!" Ashlyn read the card out loud.

Her phone began ringing. The caller was a private caller. Normally she wouldn't answer these kind of calls but she answered anyway. She sat Baby Blake on top of the countertop before answering.

"Hello?" She listened to the background.

"Goodmorning." The male voice greeted her.

"Who is this?" She asked grabbing her toothbrush.

"Ashlyn really? Where's my baby boy?" Blake asked.

"He's right here. Why are you calling private?" Ashlyn asked.

"I'm moving to another facility that's why." Blake responded.

"Did you send me roses and gifts ?" Ashlyn questioned.

"Nah. We not together. Why would I send you roses? Don't make this no us thing....I called to talk to my son for his birthday." Blake was coming off so rude.

"What the fuck I do to you?" Ashlyn half yelled.

"You really gone fuckin ask me if I got you flowers knowing another motherfucker got em for you? You a free agent Ashlyn. Do what the fuck you do. You know I ain't send no damn flowers yo way you just wanna rub it in my face that you hoeing around. I don't give a fuck!!" Blake blew into the phone.

"Wow."

Blake baby talked to Baby Blake making him laugh endlessly. Despite how ugly Blake was to her she still loved and respected the way he always made sure he did his part as a father. Blake sent Ashlyn $4,000 to her PayPal to get the baby anything else he might need. He hung up not even telling her goodbye. The two large boxes were wrapped in Royal Blue gift wrap. They were both from Burberry, they were outfits for her and Baby Blake. Who sent them?

Three hours later Ashlyn was snapping pictures of her and Baby Blake. She matched his fly. Everyone that came to celebrate Baby Blake's birthday party was at the Museum/Waterpark. The whole park was decorated with Blue and Gold. Quadrey watched everyone and checked everyone. He took his loyalty to Blake serious. Ashlyn's mother walked over to her and Baby Blake. She took him in her arms and held him close while sitting down.

"Look at all them gifts he keep getting. Blake got some nice looking folks in his family. What are you gonna do about raising Blake on your own for the next 20 years?"