His Part :1☺️

I'm use my name in this book but I ain't putting up no pictures of me, just only of Kentrell that's it.

But enjoy the book

Excuse the mistakes

Have fun reading

Luv you babes

Tierra's pov: I was sleeping so good just basically snoring  till I felt somebody shake, me so hard I woke up fast asf I rubbed my eyes to see my little sister Saint wake me up I put the cover over my head it was snatched again.

"Wake up tierra I wanna show you something" Said saint shaking me

"What is it" I said sitting up I deadass didn't wanna be bothered today

Saint jumped on my bed she waved a paper in my face, I snatched it I got my glasses off my night stand an I read it out loud.

Trynna make money no waste 🙅🏾‍♀️, no case come be a maid to YB.
Good work is 3k
Bad work $30
No work at all no money
Come an sign up today

I turned to look at saint who was just looking the paper was good even though we was struggling we made ends meet me an my sister we probably was behind on things but we picked that up we paid everything off in this old fucked up apartment, it was barely shit in this apartment it was just me an saint nobody else our mom & dad didn't leave us we ran away we got beaten an neglect by them I still have the bruises to prove it.

I looked at the paper then saint once more she gave me them puppy dog eyes I shook my head okay she hopped off of me an started getting ready so did I, I ain't really have that much of stuff I jumped into the shower then did everything else saint was standing by the door waiting for me.

"Girl you could of been got in the car" I argued with her I just shook my head

"Girl don't start shit" replied saint laughing an opening the front door, I locked it then we got into the car.

The car I had was a impala it wasn't mines it was my boy bestfriend Joe who died before he moved he said I could have his car I really miss him, I didn't care about that flyer I really didn't care but as long as Saint was gonna get it I was happy for her we finally got to the place it looked like a trap house we walked up to it.

Two big ass security guards had stopped us an asked what we had wanted i was gonna talk till saint had waved the paper in his face, she was funny asf I just shook my head cause they look like they don't play around.    They opened the door then one of them went back to get something so we waited an waited then he finally came out with this dude he was short had big ears he asked for our names we told him, he then told us to come inside so we followed behind him saint was being happy I was nervous a little bit but I shook the nervousness off we kept walking down two flights of stairs I was tired asf we finally reached the room he opened the door we went inside.

There was a big ass table with dudes sitting around them an two other females the big ear dude pulled out two chairs next to the other females we sat down I said thanks  he nodded, Saint had grabbed my hand she was more nervous then I was it was quite for a minute then YB broke the silence.

"Um y'all hea to clean not to fuck around an ion play about my money so y'all read the paper what I'm need fo y'all to do is to, clean the kitchen the bathrooms an the pool & mow the lawn shit like that you get 3 chances fuck up them 3 your dead to me do I make myself clear" Said yb taking a pull from his blunt

The females shook they head yes yb waved them off kd an boomer took the girls to their rooms that was outside but it was at the back they didn't know what was ahead of them, they looked around they seen fridge full of stuff an everything tierra an saint had picked a room out everybody had a note on their beds as soon as they walked in the paper had rules an they had to wear long T-shirts that went pass they knees.

Tierra shook her head yb really bought 10 long shirts all of them had different colors she picked the paper up it read they start today at 3:50pm it was 2:49pm tierra took a shower then dried off she put a sports bra on then some boxers on, then some slides everybody rushed they made it on time Kentrell gave everybody a room except for tierra he was just staring at her he gave her the living room & kitchen she went under the kitchen sink seen the cleaning supplies she began cleaning the kitchen.

Then she turned around she seen Kentrell kept staring at her she was finna buck or say something but she didn't want to get choked out or punched by nobody everybody had left the living room except kentrell she had to step over him then he finally got up his penis had touched, her butt she bucked at him he seen it then laughed he slapped her causing her to fall where he was sitting tierra had hold the right side of her face tears were coming down she wiped them away she got up she pushed kentrell then she got on top of him punching him he tried balling up but that didn't work them punches was connecting to his lip an eye herm & boomer walked in they tried to pull tierra off of kentrell but couldn't it took Montana to get her off of him they finally got separated.

"Aye you stupid bitch I'm kill you, I'm fuck you up should be glad these niggas holding me back" Said kentrell looking in the mirror that was by the door his lip was cut an his eye was getting swollen

"Man you ain't gonna do shit you pussy bitch, stfu talking you wanna get yo ass beat again bitch fuck you" said tierra getting held back by P Yungin & kd

Kentrell pov:  I sat on my bed my eye was going down my lip was cut this bitch bucked at me I slapped her ass I ain't know she was gonna go mike Tyson on a nigga I looked at my phone of the girls cleaning, the one who beat me I let her beat me ion...

Kentrell pov: I sat on my bed my eye was going down my lip was cut this bitch bucked at me I slapped her ass I ain't know she was gonna go mike Tyson on a nigga I looked at my phone of the girls cleaning, the one who beat me I let her beat me ion hit women she was doing a good job she cleaned everything montana came in handing me some food I asked who cooked it they said that girl who beat me I tasted the food it was good asf.

"She made everybody some" Said montana walking out closing the door

I finished my food then thru my plate away I washed my hands an went downstairs I seen she cleaned up once she got done cooking I looked around for her went to the back house she was on the couch knocked out, I just went back out the door I went back into the house the rest of the girls went to sleep boomer rushed over to me we went upstairs he pointed somebody ain't clean this room up or the others I called the girls back inside.

"Who in tf ain't clean this room" I said getting upset "who tf ain't do it, y'all don't wanna answer don't worry about it ain't nobody getting paid" I was mad asf then this girl with the stiffness of burnt dry weave said she did it, but she was tired to clean it I knocked her chances down to one more I choked her making her drop to the floor all the girls went back to the back house everybody in the crib shook they head making me laugh.

"So what y'all think about the girls" I said taking a pull from my blunt

"They Ight" everybody sync at once

"But that tierra girl she might, be big but she is good with everything I like her" said 3 an kd smiling

I didn't like her I was in love with her the way she smelt the way she walked her little back dimples her gap she was a 9 but she was cute to me, I couldn't get her outta my head the problem was she was 18 I was 21 but I didn't care I loved her.

Want me to keep going