His Part:31☺️

(Continued)

Tierra
Kentrell had grabbed the first aid kid he sat me on the sink then grabbed some alcohol an a cotton ball he drenched the cotton ball in alcohol then he pat it on my cuts I screamed a little cause it hurt like fuck he applied more to the cuts, an some to the bruises we made eye contact like a lot he was just so fine looking like a fucking god but anyway I grabbed his right hand an one of his fingers and sucked on it.

"Why you so nasty bae" he asked me

I started blushing real hard I didn't know what to say, so I whispered in his ear an said.

"Cause you made me that way daddy, I'll be your little slut if you want me too" as I whispered in his ear making his jaw drop

I hopped off the counter an undressed myself and got in the tub I looked at trell with lust in my eyes I wanted him right now so fucking bad all he did was smirk at me, I seen he started taking his clothes an jewelry off then he got in he kissed on my neck then started playing with ms.coochie while I stroked his penis.

We was finna fuck in the tub but his phone rang so I washed off an dried off I looked back he was just staring at me I just shot my middle finger up at him, while I put me on some silk ass underwear an top I looked back in the bathroom he was out an drying himself off I grabbed my phone an went downstairs.

Kentrell While I was helping tierra with her bruises we made eye contact I loved this girl to death I'll go to the ends of the earth with her we got in the tub then we was playing around when my phone rang I looked at the caller id it was quavo so...

Kentrell
While I was helping tierra with her bruises we made eye contact I loved this girl to death I'll go to the ends of the earth with her we got in the tub then we was playing around when my phone rang I looked at the caller id it was quavo so, I answered it tierra got mad an got out then she washed off an dried off she shot me a middle finger then she put on something silk and went downstairs so I washed off an dried off.

"When you ready to do another song" Said quavo inhaling the smoke

"Man I don't know, but it gotta be sooner or later" I replied back to him just laughing

I seen kd boomer montana an herm my doorway, so I asked them what's up.

"Bitch Tierra won't cook us no dinner cause of you" cried out kd big eared ass

At times I don't know why we friends but he funny asf

"Tf did I do to her, I ain't do shit to her" I semi yelled at him

"She said you acting stingy and you won't, share nothing with her" synced herm an boomer

"She said if you don't apologize she ain't cooking nobody nothing, for the next 2-4 weeks unless it's for herself saint p an joe an 3 and ace so we ain't gonna get shit" stated montana getting upset

"Tell tierra to come hea, an my bad quavo"

"It's okay I'll just call you later"

"Ight"

"Ight"

"Go get ha kd"

Kd ran out the room an down the stairs he told tierra that Kentrell wanted her so she grabbed her food that she was eating and followed kd behind her, she handed kd her plate then everybody walked out of the room trell was on the bed just smoking his blunt.

"Tf you call me up her for t-" said tierra getting cut off by trell tongue kissing her

He grabbed her by her throat an his grip got tight she moaned at how he was being more aggressive she loved that shit she had an attitude cause yb had been busy lately she missed his touch his kisses and the sex she loved how his tongue worked in many different ways, she wanted him now so she pushed him off an arched her back she pulled her clothes off an arched again he took his penis out an rammed it inside of her that made tierra scream while fighting back tears she missed it so much they was doing so much that joe walked in on them by mistake he seen kentrell eat ass coochie all of that they came back to back nonstop till they was outta breath.