His Part :4☺️

Tierra pov: I woke up without kentrell in the bed with me  I knew it was to good to be true I sat up I checked my phone joe had blew my phone up it was 26 miss calls an 26 text messages I texted him back, he text back quick saying to come to the house I said okay I hopped into the shower then threw me a nike suit on with my G Fazos then did my afro I walked into the house joe picked me up an hugged me.

"Um I gotta tell you something" Said joe pulling me back outside

"What is it joe" I replied getting upset

"I'm could you take me to the sto please, they took my license for speed racing an drifting"

"Boy ugh tf okay"

"You can take my car" Said joe smiling

I unlocked the door getting into the driver side then I seen kentrell,joe,saint,P Yungin,boomer get into the car saint got into the front seat joe got mad threw his middle up at her I threw one back at him, I backed outta the driveway an was headed to Walmart everybody got out except for P Yungin an saint that left me an everybody we got in kentrell pulled me close to him causing me to snatch away from him.

I ain't wanna deal with him an plus he left me in the bed by myself I walked towards the frozen food section I grabbed a lot of meat an vegetables then got 8 boxes of juice an some water, boomer came up behind me I jumped he gave me a look I looked back kentrell was just staring at me with a mad look I brushed him off then continued to shop boomer paid for it then we went to the car I looked at Saint an P they had a guilt look on they face I knew they had sex I smelt it I was gonna deal with them at home then I seen a condom wrapper by my trunk.

We pulled off I looked into the mirror kentrell gave me the death stare like damn excuse you bitch we got to the house we put the food up then I gave joe his keys back I pulled Saint an P into a room we talked for a long time I asked did, they use protection they said no saint began to cry I held her an P I knew it was something even though they just met he loved her they walked outta the room they I walked out saint stopped I stopped kentrell had this girl sitting on his lap this made my blood boil I wasn't mad so I sat on boomer lap I gave him a wink then told him to play along.

Since kentrell wanna play with me I can play that game yb was just eyeballing me then was just laughing then i did a fucked up thing knowing kentrell was gonna fuck me up I licked on boomer neck trell threw the girl off his lap I got off of boomer lap I took my shoes off I got into a fighting position then we both jumped on each other, I was on top then him then me I held him down by his hair then pushed him montana pulled us apart but I got his ass again an again he couldn't do shit everybody tried bringing it up the girl tried to jump in I got her ass as well gmfu I was outta breath joe pulled me off of them then had me in a corner kentrell got up his nose was bleeding an teeth.

Kentrell pov: Tierra idk why she was mad at me but when she came out the room with her sister an P I had another maid on my lap she sat on boomers lap that made my blood boil then she did the most fucked up thing she licked boomers neck I threw the new maid off my lap then we ran towards each other, we was beating tf outta each other but she beat my ass an the girl ass joe held her in a corner I got up teeth & nose was bleeding I looked down the new maid I think her name was ky was unconscious 3 took her to the hospital I fixed my bloody face then sat down.

"You a goofy bitch" said tierra getting upset

"How I'm a goofy tierra" I replied puffing my blunt

"You had a whole bitch on yo lap kentrell"

"You don't respect me noways, why you care anyway you like  boomer"

"Bitch ion like boomer burnt black ass, I did that cause you had a bitch on yo lap he played along" Said tierra walking over to me hugging me I hugged back

"If you really love me, kiss me then kiss me damn you" I replied getting up we slammed into each other lips, everybody smacked they lips then we went upstairs

Saint pov: Today what happened between me an P was magical I really liked him he was so much pressure "pressure" in Kevin Gates voice even though we was both 17 we was dating but hiding from the media, but in yb house  we was all lovely dovly he would buy my flowers and stuff I would buy him a big ass box of shoes that he wanted  he was so kind an sweet I didn't hate him not one bit but we was taking things slowly when he bussed in me the condom had broke he told of don't worry if I am we can get thru it together I was so happy.

"Aye saint what you think,about boomer an tierra you think he likes her" asked Yungin putting his belt on

"Man he aight but he ain't topping yb cause yb like that girl what type of shit is this they, stay fighting he be at her neck she be at his neck then downstairs they just confirmed their feelings to each other" I said laughing

"You actually make a good ass point, couldn't be me though I'll be scared a girl beat me unconscious I'm giving her my whole body, so she can do what she wants with me but I like tierra she ain't scared of Top she be on that ass right on the crack of his ass"

"Boy I'll go hell an back with my sister I'll beat yo ass Yungin, do something luh boy"

"Girl I'll shoot yo nipple off an make you eat it stop playing" he said laughing then walking out the room with saint behind him they both started laughing

"Let tf go kentrell!!!" Said a female voice

Yungin an saint walk towards yb room door quietly but quickly they heard stuff being thrown around then somebody throwing stuff around Yungin seen Top molly woped the girl making her unconscious, with blood from her face "I you told stop calling me, knowing you gonna get hurt Starr" they ran back downstairs toward the elevator they caught they breath everybody just looked at them they looked at tierra then shook they're heads they seen yb come downstairs they put they head down.

Yb put his hand on Yungin back making him an saint jump outta they chair he helped them both up everybody just looked tierra came over to see if they was okay saint had a strange look on her face then she smiled.

"Why y'all acting weird today" asked tierra

"We ain't acting weird tierra" They both sync together P & Saint

"Okay just don't worry about it, cmon kentrell let's go sit down so I can cook" said Tierra sitting kentrell down an taking greens spaghetti corn chicken cornbread out

Everybody liked how tierra cooked kentrell likes how when she cook she jiggles it made him horny asf seeing a sexy ass bbw cook an clean & helping his kids out he loved it here, he went up behind tierra kissed on her neck she pushed him back she was trying to cook everything was done except the greens 15 minutes later everything was done she fixed everybody a plate then herself an yb an she poured everybody some juice then sat on trells lap she got done then washed dishes & cleaned up.

"Aye y'all let's watch a movie or something, a nigga bored asf shit" said herm turning on the Netflix then going to horror movies selection

"Mane don't nobody wanna watch that, scary ass bullshit herm" replied Ben

"Stfu y'all we watching horror movies" I said

"You trynna get some horror dick" replied kd making me an everybody else laugh I mugged him

We selected Annabelle then insidious then couple of movies later P was all up under me I scanned the room kentrell an tierra was knocked out sleep he had his whole head, under her shirt the only people who was up was me herm quando kd 3 everybody else was sleep I started getting sleepy to so I laid down then Yungin laid on my stomach with his hand on my titty.