His Part:35☺️

Sex Scene

"Baby stawppp go put ace in his room" said tierra getting off of kentrell

He picked up ace and laid him down in his race car bed which he loved so much he gave ace, his teddy bear and his blanket he tucked ace in and cracked his door halfway kentrell ran back to his room where tierra was naked.

"Before you come shut and lock the door"

He nodded his head he hurried and took his clothes off but slowly took his chains off and rings, he kissed on tierra's neck making little moans escaping her mouth.

"Damn baby you ready ain't you" replied kentrell lining his member up at her box an slamming into her rough

"Ooh fuck kentrell- slow down daddy" stated tierra gripping the sheets while moaning his name loud making the whole house hear it

"Get on all fours baby"

Tierra nodded he slammed into her again causing somebody to knock at the bedroom door.

"Omg fuck kentrell I miss your dick daddy Fuck"

The knocking kept getting louder an louder which kentrell got up an opened the door with his gun in his hand he put his underwear on, then he opened the door it was montana boomer and kd just standing at the door looking sad.

"What's wrong with y'all niggas mane" kentrell asked them

"He got shot they shot him" cried out kd

"Who got shot kd who"

"BeN" whimpered out boomer

This made kentrell mad he put his clothes back on grabbed his keys and headed out the door to the hospital, there he found 3 getting rushed inside the hospital trell stood with them but they pushed him back.

He felt a tear fall from his face he seen his people call him back to back but he turned his phone off, making him get in the car he missed his brother/manager.

He tried to stay calm but he knew that shit was gonna eat up his depression which he hated, he hate showing his feelings to other people but Tierra she's different she understands him.