His Part :6 ☺️

Tierra pov: I tried grabbing my phone but somebody hand was around my neck an they other hand in my pants I tried to move the grip got stronger I felt the dick print was nuzzle on my ass I didn't know if it was kentrell cause he doesn't sleep with me like this he sleeps on top of me the person faced me it was joe, he looked at me with his eyes grew wide he loosened his grip on my neck an took his hands out my pants I wanted to question him about the situation but I didn't I hurried up an got up I grabbed my phone I opened the door to make sure nobody was coming I shut joe door behind me then went downstairs the only people that was up was kd.

"Wassam tierra an good morning" said kd dapping me, up i dapped him up as well

"Um you seen kentrell" I replied laying down on the couch

"Yeah man he somewhere"

I shook my head I was scared I know he mad cause we ain't sleep together last night, I just shook my head at kd an fell asleep on the couch then I woke up to my face stinging red.

I looked up it was kentrell he held me by my neck then threw me down I was trynna catch my breath then I got hit again I sat on the floor for 5 minutes, I looked up again montana picked me up he sat me back on the couch then kentrell hovered over me.

"Bitch wtf is on yo neck" asked kentrell holding me a mirror

"Man it's fucking hickeys, it's yo fault bitch" I said trynna to hold myself

"Man how I put hickeys on yo neck, you a fuck ass lie bitch on dump grave you lie" he was mad this time

Saint jumped into the middle of it she slapped kentrell in the back of the head she guarded kentrell from hitting me she told everybody what happened even herm said something, kentrell had a surprise look on his face he hugged me he picked me up he was strong asf he kissed all over my face he got ice cause my face was swoll I pulled away from him then walked upstairs I took a shower then threw some clothes on I hooked my phone up then laid on my side of the bed.

I started crying if you loved somebody you wouldn't hit them or treat them differently tbh I was done with kentrell even though I don't beat him like that no more he clearly at times still beats me we made a truce, he doesn't believe me when I say I ain't doing nun like what happen does he still like me I understand kentrell so much I do but I think it's best for me to leave then I fell asleep.

Kentrell pov: Why do I jump to conclusions so much I loved tierra why do I treat her so different from everybody else I know one day she ain't finna put up with my shit no more, I was in love with her I didn't want nobody else besides her she makes me warm inside when she went upstairs she gave me this sad ass look.

I felt so fucking guilty saint already slapped the back of my head she sat me down explaining why I shouldn't treat her sister so bad I had to go to anger management, starting tomorrow I walked upstairs showered an threw on clothes I seen tierra was sleep I laid next to her I tried holding her but she kept moving away from me I understood till I laid on top of her she smiled in her sleep then she wrapped her legs an arms around me I wanted to date her now I was ready for her I was done hitting her for absolutely no reason.