His Part:38☺️

Kentrell pov:
I was laying in bed scrolling on instagram and posting on snapchat when I seen somebody had added me, I clicked on it I instantly grew mad it was that bitch shae I hurried up and blocked her but she snapped me.

From:shaedabae: why won't you claim the baby kentrell, why are you keeping this a secret from your girl

From:nbayoungboyy: cause bitch that ain't my baby I don't know you, stop fucking texting me and calling me

I blocked her on everything I had to find a way to tell tierra even though that ain't my baby, I'm make sure tierra know before somebody else tells her.

Tierra pov:
I was the grocery store picking up food for everybody I know what you're thinking why did I cut my neck open like that, tbh I don't know I thought that trell was cheating on me which he wasn't so I sliced my neck open.

I walked down the canned food aisle I bumped into somebody "oh my bad, I'm sorry", I looked at him it was the fine ass man "you good ma" he said causing me to looking away.

"So where you from" he said with his hand out

"Mississippi but I live here with my friend" I replied back shaking his hand

"Well my name mario how about yourself"

"Tierra"

"That sounds pretty, lemme get your number"

He held his phone out, I shrugged my shoulders and put it in his phone.

"Um well I'll see you later"

He nodded his head I continued to the cashier she rang up all my stuff she looked at me and squealed, almost scaring the shit outta me causing everybody else to look.

"OMG your her your so pretty" Said the cashier

"Thank you same to you" i complement her back

"I can't believe your in my line, ain't you nba youngboy girlfriend I can't believe it" 

I started hurrying up to put my food on the conveyor belt the girl kept talking I seen she brought, over some more people I finally got to my car the girl followed right behind scaring the shit outta me again.

"You need to stop scaring people" I told her

"You'll be fine anyway, I was wondering could we be friends please" she stated begging

I shook my head yes she grabbed her phone out I put my number in, she walked her happy ass back in the store I finally pulled off.

I pulled up to the house I know everybody wasn't expecting me to come home but fuck it I opened the door, what I say made me drop everything.