His Part:43☺️

Kentrell pov:
As soon as I got off the live I looked but at my recording of my live I just did tierra looked so beautiful and my son ace was growing, I couldn't believe he was reaching five I had to get him something for his birthday it was in a couple of days.

I laid down in my bed just scrolling on Instagram I seen tierra post ace I comment on it, as soon as I did them a lot of people liked my comment I cut my phone off.

I found out shae had her baby but it wasn't mines it was montanas I was so relieved, I started hearing boomer and kd holler at each other I didn't interfere with them.

"I'm finna kill you slime give me back my controller kd" hollered boomer

"Nope boomer give me back my phone" said kd running in my room and jumping on my bed

"Aye slime get off my bed" I semi yelled at them

"Tell kd give me my controller"

"Tell burnt burnt I said nope till he give me my phone back"

"If you don't give me back my stuff I'm call tierra, so she can holler at-" boomer was cut off my ace running in the room

"Who I'm holler at boomer"

Kentrell eyes lit up they ran up to each other they began hugging an kissing she wrapped her legs around him he was so excited she came back, she kissed his neck she missed his smell and warmth he slapped her butt causing ace to laugh and hug them.

"Excuse me we still in here" synced kd and boomer

"Get out" said tierra laughing

"Well damn fuck us huh come on ace let's eat some ice cream" cried out kd who was throwing a fit

They walked out tierra closed and locked the door she took off her clothes so did kentrell she climbed on the bed he got on top of her making eye contact.

She grabbed his chin kissing him she sucked his bottom lip he stuck the tip in making her groan out his name he put her legs behind her head.

"Ooh kentrell don't stop it feels good" moaned out tierra

"What's my name" said kentrell choking her

"Daddy"

"Huh I can't hear you"

"Hmm Daddy!!!!"

"That's it I feel you finna cum hold it baby"

"I can't kentrell, Ooouuu ffffuuuccckkk"

Tierra came without kentrell's permission he whispered in her ear.

'I told you to hold it mammas, now I gotta punish that pussy turn around"

She did what she was told he got off the bed he put a blindfold over her eyes then put her in handcuffs, he put chocolate syrup on her nipples an soaking throbbing pussy he set the camera up.

'Be still princess' stated kentrell whispering in her ear

He laid flat on the bed he pulled her closer to him he licked her inner thigh making her whimper in satisfaction I took the blindfold out her mouth.

I licked every inch of her pussy making her cry out my name I sucked on her nipples I kissed her I stuck it in making her scream out, I sucked on her bottom lip I took the cuffs off of her she dig her nails in my back she tried slowing me down but I sped the pace up.

3 hours later and 11 rounds later

Tierra pov
We did 11 rounds and I was tired out kentrell got some good ass dick I seen he was playing the game my eyelids started getting heavy, then kd jumped on the bed I seen montana run it kd hid behind me.

"Aht aht don't you hit kd that's my second boyfriend, if kentrell act up" I told montana who busted out laughing

Kentrell paused the game he grabbed me up by my throat, I stuck my tongue out he sucked on it then pulled away.

"Ewww y'all so nasty niggas I'm gone and tierra I can't believe you cheated on me" hollered out kd who faked passed out

"Omg bae wake up" "if you wake up I'll cook"

He hurried up and pulled me by my hand I stopped him cause I was butt naked he gasped montana covered his eyes, kentrell threw me a robe I hurried up and put it on then went downstairs with kd.