His Part :12☺️

"Boy wtf you doing in here get out"

"Saint you gotta save me, please I'm finna hide in here"

"What are you running from an no quan, P gonna be in here I'm not finna get in trouble with you hell nawl gtfo"

"Please saint please"

He walked closer and closer to me then kissed me I pulled away from him I kicked him in the nuts making him, fall on the bed P came in he stopped in his tracks then mugged me he picked quan up.

Then walked towards me he smacked me I held onto my face it was stinging so bad I winced in pain you talking about yb, hitting tierra an fucking her up P made my whole face light up red like a cherry for 3 weeks fucking straight.

"Tf you hit me for P, you fucking bitch" I said holding my face still

"Tf did you just call me saint, say it again" he replied stepping closer

I kept quiet I didn't want him to kill me or hurt me he walked outta my room an slammed the door, he took quan with him like man I don't know what's going on with p but I hope he doesn't hit me again.

Kentrell pov:  I was going in my room when I seen some luh bitch in my bed just naked she was sleeping I had to take her off my bed I quietly picked her up and laid her in the hallway couch then I went back into my room there was blood where she w...

Kentrell pov: I was going in my room when I seen some luh bitch in my bed just naked she was sleeping I had to take her off my bed I quietly picked her up and laid her in the hallway couch then I went back into my room there was blood where she was laying, at I had removed the sheets like everything I went into my closet and got some more covers an sheets I was finished now I laid down today was a hectic day I just wanted to sleep.

"Kentrell Desean Gaulden wtf, you got going on with these females an I'm getting threats an shit" said sherhonda walking into yb room

"Ma I said I'm handle it, don't worry about it" I replied back to her, making her roll her eyes an walk out

I couldn't sleep in my own house so I got up an took a long hot shower then put me on some shorts with a tank top then walked downstairs I seen 4 new maids cleaning up then tierra she had her shirt on, she looked at me I gave her a smile she walked away into the downstairs bathroom I followed behind her one of the maids stopped me an started asking me questions I pushed her to the side then ran up on tierra.

"Tierra Tierra wait, I'm sorry I miss you so much please forgive me" I said with a small tear in my eye

"Who's tierra I'm not tierra" ??? Replied

"Damn my bad"

I felt so embarrassed so I went to the back house to see tierra an make things right with her I wanna marry her sexy beautiful self, she made me happy I opened the door to her room she wasn't there the bathroom she wasn't there she left a note it read.

Dear Kentrell I cant do this no more all this fighting we treat each other very wrong I'm miss you but I can't be with you anymore I wanted saint to leave with me but no I wanted her to have a great live without me, I've moved on kentrell we wasn't dating or nothing but it's okay I understand I knew you but you hardly knew me I love you baby.

No no why she leave me I fucking loved this girl an she left me I stormed out the back house I had to get tierra back, I need her I took all these females out my house I actually threw them out of my house I just wanted to be alone so I called saint in my room to comfort me.

"Your a fucking dumbass" said saint smacking me upside my head

"I know I am please tell me where is your sister at please saint" I replied back holding her hand

"Bruh okay here is the address but bring protection, an people with you I'm go with you so they won't question you"

"They who is they"

"I can't hear you"

She walked out but who is they I just wanna know.