His Part :5☺️

Everybody woke up to somebody ringing the doorbell an banging on the door boomer montana an everybody else looked at the security cameras it was police, Joe got up along with montana they opened the door it was a white policeman & a black policeman joe an montana an 3  went outside with them.

Saint pov: When I seen the police all I could go back to that night when me an tierra had came from the store at night time when all of a sudden we seen these big bright lights coming behind us, tierra pulled me to the side then we started running the car was right on our tail we was both outta breath an tired but we kept going we finally got home the lights were off.  

Then we got hit across the head we was unconscious then somebody threw water on us it was our mother I began to cry tierra didn't see gave mom a confused look we tried to get up but we was tied up, then these big ass dudes started hitting us they untied us we tried to run then got beat by our parents they did us horrible the big dudes put us over they're shoulders & carried us upstairs they threw us on the bed.

We tried opening the door but it was no use 3 hours went by we came up with booku plans to get out we seen windows but they was bordered up we looked around for hammers we finally got it, it was sunlight outside we opened the window we was on the second floor I'm glad we had a ladder by the window we check to make sure nobody was coming.

We looked around the room we was in my room I looked for money we found over $900 dollars I grabbed covers an stuff that we needed we both climbed down the ladder then ran we ran down the back way till we reached tierra bsf house, we told him what happen he hugged us he gave us his car then we stayed at his crib then we left he helped us get an apartment at this old ragged place we stayed there till I heard about kentrell I was so happy to get out that apartment an all those group homes we were in mom an dad had us but they put us up for adoption they stole us from one of the group homes I still cry about that shit & have nightmares.

"Aye go upstairs the police looking for y'all" said boomer an kentrell whispering to us

We ran upstairs then hid into one of kentrell's rooms I was scared so was tierra we wasn't kids no more we was grown why was they looking for us I wanted to be left alone, then it clicked it was mom an dad who did it they was still looking for us I said damn to myself joe knocked on the door three times we opened the door we hugged him we asked him what happen.

"Man them niggas held up a piece of paper, that had y'all on it saying y'all was runaways" replied joe with his head down

"Man you know what happen that night we told you, when been abused our whole life's we kept running kept trying to figure out what we did" said tierra with tears in her eyes
I hugged my sister I didn't wanna see her cry

Everything hurts now seeing that kentrell might throw us out like we ain't nothing I wasn't ready to go back not again we wiped our eyes & headed back downstairs everybody eyes widen when they saw us, Kentrell hugged us we felt safe I didn't know how to react P Yungin ran up hugging me I hugged him back I loved him so much then I seen kentrell still holding tierra an joe P hold me as well as everybody else hugged us tierra went upstairs with yb to lay down I know she feeling bad cause she think we gotta go back knowing we ain't finna do that shit.

Tierra pov: Kentrell hugged us so did everybody else we went upstairs he ran me a hot bath with bubbles I didn't want to go back I zoomed in an out of my concentration an thoughts kentrell loved me I loved him too but everything was just straight fucked up why would they look for us not, we are in a fucking crisis we ran away a long time ago kentrell shook me I broke outta my thoughts & looked at him he was so kind an sweet he smiled at me "everything's gonna be okay baby" I kissed him deeply hearing those words healed me I got undressed I got into the water it was so hot it felt good.

I pulled kentrell into a kiss I tugged at his pants then he got into the tub with me he held me as we hummed together a song

Herm an montana bussed into the bathroom scaring the shit outta us they covered their face up.

"Starr stupid ass downstairs she outside yo crib son" they both sync together

"Man wtf get ha ass gone" said yb

"Never mind go handle it AI" I replied getting out the tub drying off then rap the towel around me they covered the eyes I threw, some clothes on with my shoes I walked outta the room with herm an montana trynna beg me from beating her ass

I looked around I opened the door she was at I grabbed her by her nose bashing her shit in then kicking her in her side Saint jumped into the shit I pulled out a gun, that I found in the back house i let her get up an she ran to the gate i shot her in her leg an arm fw my man you want to you be a dead some of a bitch I tell you that.

I shut the door leaving everybody shocked at me even saint kentrell just stood there clapping I wasn't scared that bitch was gonna get her shit I wasn't scared, but I was a bit nervous I walked back upstairs an laid down then went to sleep I felt a hand wrap around me an pull me close to them.

Should I update
An should I keep this book