His Part:52☺️

Kentrell pov:
I came home from the tour all I could think about was how am I gonna tell tierra I cheated on her, I just hope she understands I'll understand if she fucked one of my homies I wouldn't care.

"Daddy, daddy" said ace jumping in my arms

"You missed me acey" I asked him

He shook his head yeah kind ran up to me I picked her up and kissed her chubby cheeks I looked at both my kids, I really couldn't believe I had kids mayne they make me feel happy.

"Dada wanna see what I made"

"Yes lemme see what you made acey"

He pulled me into the kitchen where he drew the wall with marker I wasn't mad I didn't care I didn't whoop him, cause he was just five years old I wanted him to experience things in life I'm make sure he his a better childhood then me.

"Um k- Hey baby" responded tierra

"Hey mammas give me a kiss and a hug I miss you" I stated with my arms out

We hugged and kissed before I pulled her to the couch to tell her what happened.

"Baby i gots to tell you something it's important" I was a little bit nervous

I explain to her what happened she hugged me then kissed my cheek she started explaining to me that she cheated as well, I started laughing till I realized she was forreal I couldn't believe she had sex with kd but I wasn't mad all the times I hurt her I forgive her.

"So do you love him like you love me" I asked her

"Yes I love him and you I want a relationship with the both of y'all" she said with her head down

I lift her chin up and kissed her I didn't care who she was with I needed her and I wanted her, I don't mind this relationship but a polygamy relationship will be hard I promise to do right.

"Um ba- ohh yb what you doing" asked kd nervously

"I know what y'all did" I told him

"Mayne fuck I can't hide it no fucking more you don't understand I fucking love, tierra you don't know how she makes a goofy ass dumb earred nigga feels"

"Kd h-" tierra was cut off

"Don't hush me tierra makes my dick hard I never have this happen to me before just cause she big don't, mean nothing I like a lady with some meat on her and if you don't like it then I guess you have to go"

I started laughing then tierra she told him he started laughing then calmly wiped the sweat from his big foreahead.

"So what do you say kelldrick do you wanna try this polygamy relationship or not" tierra asked

"Hell the fuck yes finally I can fuck tierra without worrying about kentrell big muscle ass nose" laughed kd

A few months later
Tierra pov:
Us three we're finally a happy ass polygamy couple I know it may sound weird but don't worry about us its enough for me, to handle like if kentrell not in the mood I can have kd If kd not in the mood I get kentrell.

"K&K ion feel so good I'm finna go lay down" I told kentrell and kd

"Omg you okay tierra" synced kentrell and kd

"No"

Tierra started walking to the house and practically ran in the bottom bathroom she started throwing up, kentrell held her hair while kd rubbed her back.

"BBIIITTCCHH IS YOU PREGNANT!!" Asked kd yelling

"Ooouuu bitch we finna be fathers" exclaimed kentrell doing his little dancy dance

 "Bitch I'm a father no drama I'm teach my son or daughter how to use they're ears so we can go flying"

"Nigga shut the fuck up" said kentrell hitting kd

"Bae he hit me" whined kd

"Come here this is why you gonna get all my love" I cooed at kd

"Fuck y'all"

Kentrell stated while throwing up both his middle fingers me and kd laughed

Okay y'all I seen this on Instagram should I make a book out of it.

 Don't steal my idea

Don't steal my idea