His Part :13☺️

Tierra pov: I was cleaning up my apartment when I got a call I turned my music down an answered it.

Hello

Wassam Tierra

I rolled my eyes it was booka I didn't wanna talk to, him cause of the bitch he cheated on me with but I decided to hear him out.

Um I'm sorry that I cheated on you i didn't mean to take it that far with that girl, I want you an only you can I come over so we can talk about it.

I didn't know what to say should I forgive him or should I move on, I was still stuck on kentrell but same time booka helped me get me situated so he could come over.

I mean sure booka you can come over, don't bring nobody it's just me an you

Okay I won't I'm be over there in 5

Bye

Bye

25 minutes later

I just got outta the shower when somebody knocked on the door I looked thru the peephole it was booka, he knocked harder.
"I'm coming god damn"

I hurried an threw clothes on then rushed to opened the door, he stood there looking all mean an shit.

"What took you so fucking long" he said walking in

"I had to throw clothes you dumbass" I replied back to him

"You must got a nigga in here, cause you never clean up when I ain't here"

"Damn I can't clean up wtf is wrong with you, booka ain't nobody doing shit you ain't my nigga shorty so pipe down"
"I wish yb was my nigga" I whispered to myself

"Tf you say" he inched closer to me

"I ain't say nothing booka now move"

"Nawl say it again you wish that bitch nigga who hits you, was your fucking nigga who ain't give you shit but a roof on your head"

"I didn't say that booka, stop mane stop wtf"

He choked me putting more grip around my neck then yb ever did I felt in an outta consciousness, then I felt somebody punch me in my nose then everything went black.

Kentrell pov: We pulled up to this broken down be fancy lookin apartment building me an saint got out mfkas started running up to us we ran inside we waited till the elevator came down we stepped in it smelled good, we went to the 5th floor we knocked on every door looking for tierra till we heard noises it came from down the hallway we ran the door was open saint rushed in then I did we seen the nigga she was with that day choking an punching her I pulled my gun out shooting him in the chest then we grabbed tierra an the rest of her stuff she barely had stuff then we ran outta the building.

"Wtf happen to her" Said Montana holding tierra head

"Man idk wtf happen, me an saint walked in all I know is I shot the dude an saint took all tierra stuff out the crib" I replied trying to dodge cars on the highway, trying to make it to the hospital

I couldn't believe this bitch ass nigga hit my girl mane wtf  I'm glad I shot his ass, now I can make shit right with tierra I loved her so much.