His Part:26☺️

"Tierra wake up" ?

"What kentrell" I replied to him

"Girl this ain't kentrell this boomer wake up" stated boomer pulling me up outta the bed

"What boom"

"Where's kentrell"

"Ion know why are you asking me boom"

"Cause he ain't answering my calls/texts an he ain't nowhere around or in the house"

I hopped outta bed quick asf I tried FaceTiming him 23 times it said facetime unavailable so I ran downstairs with boomer on my back, I grabbed kentrell Audi 8I keys an hopped into the car we drove around till it was 4am we stopped to get some food then kentrell called.

"Bitch where tf you at" I hollered into the phone

"Baby calm down okay I went out an bought you something" he smiled with smoked filled his face

I heard a female voice in the background saying "get off the phone baby"

"Bitch who tf is that bitch"

"Yeah who tf is that bitch" stated boomer grabbing my phone

"Boomer why are you with tierra"

"I'm fucking her tf"

"Bitch ass bo-"

"I'm sorry tierra I had to I just wanted to make him jealous,"

All I could do was smile but now kentrell was gonna beat my ass like a fool, I loved trell but the shit he do is bullshit.

We got home I walked upstairs an laid on the bed I slipped into the bed an drifted off to sleep an hour later, I heard kentrell buss through the door with everybody then I felt a few punches.

Kentrell pov:

I rushed home cause boomer said he was fucking my girl like bro you suppose to be my family an you fucking my bitch I hate this shit I got home and ran upstairs everybody, else ran behind me I pushed everybody out my way an started punching tierra...

I rushed home cause boomer said he was fucking my girl like bro you suppose to be my family an you fucking my bitch I hate this shit I got home and ran upstairs everybody, else ran behind me I pushed everybody out my way an started punching tierra while she was sleeping.

"Stop trell Stop!!!!!!" I heard her shout I kept going till Montana yanked me off of her

"Wtf trell" said tierra with blood coming from her mouth

"He told me y'all fucked wtf tierra I was gonna make you, my fucking wife girl" replied kentrell huffing and puffing

"We was just playing around to make you come home faster, an I should be beating yo ass cause you had a whole bitch in your car"

Tierra hopped up an ran to my car I ran after her she I seen she pulled the girl out the car an started hitting her they both was hurting each other, I tried pulling them off of each other but I ended up getting kicked in my balls I fell to the ground just holding myself.

"Omg baby I'm so sorry" ? Said the groupie

"Baby you finna get beat again" stated tierra chasing the girl around an getting a brick an threw it at her the girl fell unconscious

"Tierra wtf is wrong with you" montana an boomer sync together

"Shut tf up montana & boomer"

Tierra pov: I woke up with a bad ass headache last night was a blur to me I looked around the room trell wasn't in the bed with me only saint an my kid an hers, I grabbed my phone to my surprise I was tagged in so much stuff I had people in my dm I didn't know asking me who the girl was I was fighting I shrugged that shit off an got up an took a shower.

"Come on ace" he was just babbling at the mouth with his cute brown skin self, I took him a bath an got him dressed we went downstairs an I made breakfast.

"Good morning Tierra" said kd dabbing me up

"Good morning kd"

"Ooouuu tierra can I hold ace pretty please"

I looked at him he put on his puppy dog eyes I couldn't even say no "watch him kd" I told him

I was done cooking I made everybody a plate an fed Ace I seen kd was just holding ace like it was his own I heard everybody coming downstairs then the door to the, bedroom had opened I seen trell an the girl from last night come out everybody just stood there in shock till I came out and broke the silence.

"Kentrell you got a bug on you" I walked up to him

"Where it at get it off" he was dusting it off of him

"I'm finna get it" I slapped him hard asf an the girl I seen saint coming and throwing the girl out as well

"Tf was that for tierra" asked kentrell

I didn't answer him I picked ace from kd arms and walked upstairs.