His Part :20☺️

Kentrell pov: I was still shocked that tierra was still in the hospital I visit her mostly everyday I still look at them cameras to see who really shot her, the videos get blurry and blurry everyday tbh idk what's going on I sent the first videos...

Kentrell pov: I was still shocked that tierra was still in the hospital I visit her mostly everyday I still look at them cameras to see who really shot her, the videos get blurry and blurry everyday tbh idk what's going on I sent the first videos to Montana an joe they knew who the people was so I sent them out to find them.

"Aye yb them niggas you told us to look for, they around the corner store" said joe

"Where is tana at" I asked him

He just shrugged an went downstairs an out the door, I was really confused cause he ain't never did this before so I waited.

Hours passed no sign on tana I looked at my phone boom was calling I answered it.

"Aye mane hurry down to the hospital Montana just got shot" said boomer

I dropped to my knees I wanted to cry tana was like a father to me he would always have my back when nobody else would he would always help me and he would protect me when the oops tried an get me, I ain't waste no time I hopped into my car an drove to the hospital I almost hit a male nurse trying to get to the entrance of the hospital.

"Where tf is Montana at" I yelled in confusion

"He in the back room they said the bullet pierced thru his shoulder an thigh, they said he gonna be okay" explained 3

Hours passed no doctor no nothing then another hour came finally a doctor came up he told us that tana was gonna be fine an that we could see him he took us to his room I hugged tana right away, everybody was happy asf I went to go see tierra as soon as I opened the door I seen a face I didn't wanna see.