His Part:32☺️

5 months later

Tierra
I was taking care of my 3year old son ace since kentrell ass went back on tour with herm montana 3 an P I felt lonely at night cause I wanted to be in kentrell arms once more I loved him so much, I was knocked out of my thoughts when somebody rang the doorbell and started knocking repeatedly.       

"I'm coming" I shouted at the person on the other side"

I opened the door there stood a short girl with black long curly hair her face was, long an her chin was also long she snapped me outta my thoughts.

"Um where's kentrell" Said the long chin girl

"Um who are you" I asked her

"My name is jazz I'm his girlfriend" said jazz with a grin on her face

"Okay well I'm his girlfriend Tierra"

I wanted to slam the door in her face an that's why I did the fuck she got going on I locked the door she kept knocking I took ace in the living room so he could play with his toys an hour passed finally montana had came into the house with everybody behind him, I ran up to boomer and hugged an kissed him making kentrell angry I didn't give a fuck about kentrell no more fuck him kentrell grabbed me by my neck an took me upstairs.

"Aye herm watch ace for me" said kentrell calming his voice down

"Ight yb" replied herm

They went into the bedroom kentrell locked the door behind him he wanted to ask what was wrong with tierra but he didn't want to instead he beat her with his fists over an over again everybody, heard the commotion who was in the house but they minded their business cause when kentrell gets in the fighting mood ain't no way to help or pull him off.

"Stop kentrell Stop!!!!!" Shouted tierra at the top of her lungs

"Why you kissed my homie for, you fucking bitch" said kentrell kicking tierra in the stomach

"Because your girlfriend jazz came by, I fucking hate you kentrell all you do is beat on me it's fuck you forever"

Tierra didn't have that much energy in her to run so she limped going downstairs kentrell washed his hands before dealing with tierra, tierra made it halfway down the stairs but she had passed out.

Kentrell
I told myself I wouldn't harm or hurt tierra but after she hugged an kissed boomer I felt angry an I felt rage coming through my body again I hated this feeling, I hated that I put my hands on her again knowing she trusted me with her life when I finished hitting her I washed my hands then I heard herm saying she passed out.

The ambulance came an got her I didn't go to the hospital but kd and 3 did everybody else stayed back I got into my car, and drove to jazz house I banged on her door she opened it then I shot her six times leaving her there to bleed to death.

7 months later

Tierra was finally out the hospital she was now in her own house that montana helped pay for she moved out cause she didn't know if kentrell was gonna hit her again, all she wanted to do was make him jealous but she made him get angry she knew it was her fault.

"Come on ace lets go grocery shopping" Said tierra to ace who nodded his head

"Mommy where's dada" asked ace

Tierra had flashbacks to where her an trell would act like a happy, little family but behind closed doors he was an angry man.

"Dada is busy rn he's on tour with his friends"