His Part:42☺️

Kentrell pov:
I just got back from the store with 3 and kd I bought some chicken for the whole house, I sat on the couch and called for tierra but no answer.

"Bae!, baby" I hollered

I looked around the whole house no sign of tierra or ace.

"She must went shopping yb" said 3

I shrugged my shoulders I didn't know where she was at so I called her, it went straight to voicemail that was weird. Tierra never puts me to voicemail so I called again.

"Aye kd lemme use yo phone to call tierra"

He gave me his phone I called her on the 4th ring she picked up.

'Hello'

'Where are you'

'Who's this'

'Your baby father/fiancé kentrell'

'What you want TOP'

'You, why did you leave'

'I sent it to your phone bitch'

'I gotcha b-' I was cut off by her hanging up

I unlocked my phone I was met with a video of shae sucking my dick I rubbed my face, I couldn't believe tierra left again I know. She's hurting I'm just give her some space I gave kd his phone back, and walked upstairs there on the night stand was the promise ring.

I broke down to crying I'm really fucked up in the head, I should of kept my dick in my pants.

10 months later
Tierra pov:
I was laying in the bed with mario once I got outta the relationship with kentrell I felt better I stayed to myself I went out a few times, mario came by my place he begged me for a relationship I thought about it an I gave him a chance.

"Mommy look daddy on the phone" stated ace showing me kentrell who was going live on Instagram

"I see ace did daddy say hi to you" I asked him

He nodded his head and proceeded to engaged with kentrell I looked at the phone, kentrell was smoking ace requested to go live an kentrell accepted.

"Hey daddy" screamed ace making mario smile while kentrell laughed

Mario loved ace like his own kids yes I have met his kids before their sweet an kind to ace an me, mario started sucking on my neck I tried pushing him away but he kept going.

"Mommy daddy wanna speak to you"

He handed me the phone I got outta the bed and sat on it.

"Wassam slime" he replied to me while using his index finger to do the dance wipe a nigga nose I did the same

"How you been teddy" I asked him

"I've been doing good how about yourself ma"

I smiled I nodded my head "I've been good" I really missed kentrell I wanna go back but I don't wanna get hurt again, I love him so much mario doesn't feel me like kentrell does.

"You heard me mammas" stated kentrell knocking me outta my thoughts

"Whatcha say slatt" I replied

"I said I miss you come home mammas, you make my dick hard" "I love you luh girl"

"I love you too papi"

I read the comments some we're mean while others just was positive but one caught my eye it said.

'A Real Relationship Has Fights,Trust,Faith, Tearing pain, Arguments, Patience, Secrets, Jealously And Love, If You Really Love NBAYOUNGBOY Go Be With Him Right Now Cause He Is Hurting'

I read that over and over again I gave the phone to ace then I laid back down this time mario was up, he walked outta the door then slammed the front door I looked more into the phone kentrell had stained tears on his face.

"Ask daddy what's wrong ace" I told him while whispering in his ear

"Dada what's wrong" asked ace

"Nothing luh baby ace I'll see you, I love you ace" screamed out kentrell

"I love you daddy"

Kentrell ended the live I thought about kentrell I got up took me and ace a showered I packed our bags I was going back, to kentrell tomorrow night I can't stay here no more I miss him.

I laid down my phone had rang I looked it was KD so I answered it.

"Yes kd" I said poorly in my sleepy voice

"Look what I can do tierra" he stated getting on boomers bed and jumping on him

"Goddamn it kd I'm finna kill you" exclaimed boomer holding his private parts

Kd ran off the bed but not before slipping and almost doing a split he hurried up and got up he got the phone, and ran and hid behind rojay he sat the phone up while running again boomer weakly chased him.