His Part :17☺️

Tierra pov: we finally put up the decorations for the party I had invited his whole family even his dad I wanted him to bond with him not to be fighting with him, I had helped his ma cook the food he even had his kids there they was having fun this was gonna be a surprise party for him even though he hate surprises.

"Your name Tierra isn't it" Said his ma

"Yes ma'am" I replied back to her

She hugged me an told me welcome to the family all his baby mamas was cool with, me except the yaya bitch she laughed at me then walked outta the door I was finna throw a pan at her ass but 3 stopped me.

2 hours later

Kentrell fatass still ain't come then I looked outside he was outside I told everybody to get down, we turned the lights off then the door opened.

"Surprise Happy Birthday Kentrell" we all sync together

This nigga almost took out his gun an shot his I bussed out laughing

Everybody dapped him up telling him happy birthday then he looked my way kissing on me an was holding me I loved this dude so much, till he stopped holding me he looked at me then his dad I stand in between the both of them.

"Tf you doing here bitch ass boa" said Kentrell getting upset

"I'm just here to celebrate your birthday, your girl invited me" replied his dad

Kentrell gave me an sinister look like he was gonna beat my ass, he pushed pass his dad with me holding his hand.

Kentrell pov:

I pulled up to the crib seeing all these cars then yaya ass was outside I got outta my car with montana beside me yaya tried to hug me I pushed her then went into the house I opened the door, all I heard was surprise happy birthday kentrell tbh I ...

I pulled up to the crib seeing all these cars then yaya ass was outside I got outta my car with montana beside me yaya tried to hug me I pushed her then went into the house I opened the door, all I heard was surprise happy birthday kentrell tbh I didn't feel like celebrating my birthday no more cause I seen yaya the bitch makes my stomach hurts tbh.

Everybody dapped me up then I seen tierra I hugged an kissed her I was holding her then I paused I looked my fucking dad was here, I stopped holding tierra she looked at me an my dad then got in between the both of us this bitch ass nigga was here he told me tierra invited him I grabbed tierra then went upstairs.

"Tierra why in the 3 fucks would you invite my bitch ass dad here" I semi yelled at her

At this point I was mad this made my blood boil an my blood pressure go high

"I want y'all to bond please kentrell, be nice it's just for one night do it for me" she begged me

I had to get my anger out so I pushed her on the bed an started sucking on her neck

"Kentrell I'm not in the mood stop, you got a party downstairs"

"So your important right now"

I gave her a sinister look then went ham when we finished I was sore than a mfka so was tierra so we crawled to the tub just to soak our bodies then laid back down for a couple of minutes, then got back up I blew out my candles an ate some cake then everybody left 3 an montana helped me clean up.