His Part :7☺️

11 months later

Saint pov: I had my baby P was so happy he wouldn't even let me hold my own baby I just laughed cause they was so cute together, myles was my baby name a baby boy P loved him so much an I loved P tierra seen myles as well she hugged me deeply.

3 weeks later

I was at the house relaxing with the baby when everybody rushed into the house all loud, I tried to hush them till myles started crying I picked him up then he fell back asleep.

"Wassam ma" said p kissing me then picking up myles

"Wassam papi" I replied back hugging him

"Hey sis" montana an kentrell sync together

"Hey my slimes"

I was looking for tierra but I ain't see her walk thru the door, I was still looking till joe pulled me to the side.

"Wassam joe" I said with a smile on my face, I seen he wasn't happy so I stopped smiling

"Saint you have to leave, this house you can't stay here no more, replied joe

"What why joe what happen to tierra"

"Somebody got her, I went to the bathroom I came back she was gone"

I walked away from joe I went into his room and grabbed one of his guns an tucked one whoever got my sister was gonna have me shoot everybody, I looked at my phone it was from an unknown number saying they had my sister I waited till everybody was sleep I took p car then drove to the location.

"Where tf is my sister, you bitch" I asked getting upset at the stranger

"Why your so upset, you use to love the family saint"

They said my name nawl it couldn't be I thought to myself but could it be, I looked at the person more I walked faster and ran to them it was our dad.

I heard a gunshot he fell down the bullet went thru his head I wasn't mad or upset then I heard another gunshot that came from behind me I turned around it was mom, she had a whole knife in her hand I looked around to see who shot her but they was gone I looked around for tierra she was tapped underneath dads  car she was still alive I walked her to p car an put her in I went into our dead parents old car it was a lot of money I took everything then drove off.

"I need a fucking doctor" I asked screaming at the person in front

They pulled tierra outta the passenger seat they told me to calm down I called up kentrell, he said he was on the way Man I kept pacing the floor back an fourth back an fourth finally everybody showed up.

Kentrell pov: I was holding myles p & saints baby boy he was so cute, he looked more like yungin then saint my phone started ringing I answered it.

"Mane wtf say mane, you bullshitting I'm on my way" I told everybody tierra was at hospital, we jumped into the cars we finally pulled up to the hospital we ran inside saint told us what happen.

I wanted to cry my tierra my baby tierra why lord why her I didn't really express how, I felt to her what I really do when she ain't around or around me how she lights my whole wide world up how she looks at me when she stares in my eyes.

"Family of tierra jones" the doctor said everybody rushed up, everybody was talking at once the doctor hushed us

"Tierra has severely cuts an bruises on her body she's in a coma, she looking pretty messed up she's in the recovery room if you wanna go see her you can"

Everybody can an went out with tears in their eyes I was last I walked down the hall into the room I opened the door & broke down to crying she was in a neck an leg brace her arms were as well her whole body was fucked up i kissed her on the lips, I held her hand i didn't know what to say could she hear me could she understand what was I saying I wanted to take her home I couldn't wait till she get outta the hospital I was gonna take good care of her.

"Tierra I fucking love you dude please don't leave me I need you badly I'm sorry for hurting you I'm sorry for not believing you, you mean the whole wide world to me I wanna marry you man I want to sweep you off of your feet I need you more then anything please wake up mammas"

I kissed her forehead an walked out before I walked out I turned around she had her eyes open she tried moving but couldn't I called everybody in they hugged her, she opened her mouth she had metal on them she had a special heart joe looked at me with tears rolling down his face he almost lost his bestfriend I almost lost the girl I wanted a big family with who I wanted to have my child with.

Tomorrow's my 18th 🔞, Birthday I'm starting not to celebrate it no more it's getting tiring but ohh well I gotta deal with it