His Part:23☺️

Kentrell

 I was happy cause Tierra was pregnant but I was upset cause fredo was her uncle I know we got beef but I can't just be friendly or buddy buddy with this bitch nigga I want him dead, but I know he the only family tierra an saint had right now so I...

I was happy cause Tierra was pregnant but I was upset cause fredo was her uncle I know we got beef but I can't just be friendly or buddy buddy with this bitch nigga I want him dead, but I know he the only family tierra an saint had right now so I ain't gonna fight him or kill him but I still want him dead for dissing dump.

"Kentrell you okay dude" asked fredo now he was really pushing it

"Look mane say mane I want yo head boa, but I can't if we gonna end this beef we gotta do something" I told him

"Like what"

I had so many ideas but I knew one we had to shoot each other in the toe or something to end the beef.

"Shoot each other in the foot"

"You gotta be outta you mind"

"That's the only way we can end this beef"

"Alright"

At the house

We was at my house in the backyard I had my glock 9 he had his glock 9 we did that all Yankee Doodle shit that 12 pace shit Ben an kd ass was making shit worse, shouting stuff like "he gone fuck you up fredo" "he gonna kill you dead just like gee" I guess that pissed him off cause next thing you know fred an kd an Ben on the growing fighting.

Me an montana had to break it up I sent ben an kd in the house an we continued to do that billshit we both turned around and aimed the bullet grazed my pinky toe an his bullet grazed his big toe, we both dropped to the ground an was holding our feet we had to get checked up on an out tierra finally came home an she just gave me that look like I know you ain't do it.

It's been a long time I'm sorry for this ass chapter I'm do better I Promise but I have a new book please go check it out